Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Re: The perfect puppets: Gunn & Archant!

[quote user="Duffman"]Here we go again, another bad thread from 1st Wiz.   You really should just beat it and go and take a look at the man in the mirror.  It shouldn''t matter what is written in black or white by the EDP.  You are playing a dangerous game by criticising Archant.

You cant expect Archant and BG to heal the world and I personally think the relationship between the club and Archant is just good friends. We should give the club one more chance to get it right.   Remember the time this board took us to the premiership, it can happen again.  Strap yourself in old boy cos this season is going to be a thriller.

The way you make me feel when I see posts like this from you is pure anger.  You are not alone in your concerns for this club but please keep the faith.

Norwich City, I just cant stop loving you and thats just human nature. We were gone too soon from the Championship.

OTBC!

[/quote]

Sorry Duffman, they''ve run out of chances with me. And yes, I am bloody angry.

With respect, I don''t think Archant, Gunn or ANY of the board really give a damn about what most of us have to say no matter how critical it may be. So Wiz can babble on about how they are bed fellows and everything but the reality is that they have far more important and pressing things to worry about like trying to sort out the state the club is in, which is actually what Wiz backs the board to do in the first place.

[quote user="Duffman"]Here we go again, another bad thread from 1st Wiz.   You really should just beat it and go and take a look at the man in the mirror.  It shouldn''t matter what is written in black or white by the EDP.  You are playing a dangerous game by criticising Archant.You cant expect Archant and BG to heal the world and I personally think the relationship between the club and Archant is just good friends. We should give the club one more chance to get it right.   Remember the time this board took us to the premiership, it can happen again.  Strap yourself in old boy cos this season is going to be a thriller.The way you make me feel when I see posts like this from you is pure anger.  You are not alone in your concerns for this club but please keep the faith.Norwich City, I just cant stop loving you and thats just human nature. We were gone too soon from the Championship.OTBC!

[/quote]This is one of the best posts I''ve ever seen on here. Genius!Wiz, he just don''t stop til he gets enough does he??

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Duffman"]Here we go again, another bad thread from 1st Wiz.   You really should just beat it and go and take a look at the man in the mirror.  It shouldn''t matter what is written in black or white by the EDP.  You are playing a dangerous game by criticising Archant.

You cant expect Archant and BG to heal the world and I personally think the relationship between the club and Archant is just good friends. We should give the club one more chance to get it right.   Remember the time this board took us to the premiership, it can happen again.  Strap yourself in old boy cos this season is going to be a thriller.

The way you make me feel when I see posts like this from you is pure anger.  You are not alone in your concerns for this club but please keep the faith.

Norwich City, I just cant stop loving you and thats just human nature. We were gone too soon from the Championship.

OTBC!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I spot it Duffman, very clever!!

OTBC!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You didnt reply to me? Would you, First Wizard, enter the sleeping quarters of Delia Smith for a rendezous after dark?

[quote user="Superflash"]With respect, I don''t think Archant, Gunn or ANY of the board really give a damn about what most of us have to say no matter how critical it may be. So Wiz can babble on about how they are bed fellows and everything but the reality is that they have far more important and pressing things to worry about like trying to sort out the state the club is in, which is actually what Wiz backs the board to do in the first place.
[/quote]

I did Superflash, and it now appears I was wrong, and I''m not ashamed to say so.

[quote user="Duffman"]Here we go again, another bad thread from 1st Wiz.   You really should just beat it and go and take a look at the man in the mirror.  It shouldn''t matter what is written in black or white by the EDP.  You are playing a dangerous game by criticising Archant.You cant expect Archant and BG to heal the world and I personally think the relationship between the club and Archant is just good friends. We should give the club one more chance to get it right.   Remember the time this board took us to the premiership, it can happen again.  Strap yourself in old boy cos this season is going to be a thriller.The way you make me feel when I see posts like this from you is pure anger.  You are not alone in your concerns for this club but please keep the faith.Norwich City, I just cant stop loving you and thats just human nature. We were gone too soon from the Championship.OTBC!

[/quote]

[/quote]If you just saw something fly straight over your head Wiz, dont worry old boy it was just my post.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="First Wizard"]

OTBC!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You didnt reply to me? Would you, First Wizard, enter the sleeping quarters of Delia Smith for a rendezous after dark?

[/quote]

Sorry Juan...................yes!

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="First Wizard"]

OTBC!

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you just saw something fly straight over your head Wiz, dont worry old boy it was just my post.
[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha......... It took me two reads to get it to be honest. Brilliant stuff.

I did Superflash, and it now appears I was wrong, and I''m not ashamed to say so.

[/quote]This just confuses me further. You started a thread on the 2nd of July about how they were going to help us sort things out and you praised them. Now, if we were a ferw weeks/months into the season and they weren''t doing us any favours I would completely understand this. But you seem to have changed you opinion in a matter of days when nothing good nor bad has happened! That''s what confuses me.

OTBC!

[/quote]

Great post Duffman[Y]