Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

PATHETIC!!!!!

some of the post on this forum are pathetic, are most of you school children or something??

moaning about rebates, about the new board, about the old board, about gun, about the new players, about the old players,

i imagine most of us havent even heard about theo, gill, nelson, tudur jones before they turned up here, how can people slate them already is beyond me,

jesus the season is still 4 weeks away, there will be more players coming in, and going out, thats the way it is, so stop moaning and just wait, there will be a few surprices and disapointments, so until then lets all just have a take a deep breath and wait!!!!

[quote user="city till i die"]some of the post on this forum are pathetic, are most of you school children or something?? moaning about rebates, about the new board, about the old board, about gun, about the new players, about the old players, i imagine most of us havent even heard about theo, gill, nelson, tudur jones before they turned up here, how can people slate them already is beyond me, jesus the season is still 4 weeks away, there will be more players coming in, and going out, thats the way it is, so stop moaning and just wait, there will be a few surprices and disapointments, so until then lets all just have a take a deep breath and wait!!!![/quote]

One word........PATHETIC![;)]

What is really pathetic is people condemning others for their points of view when they don''t have any themselves. [:P]

Twot.

There is an awful lot of drivel spouted on here - and I''m right and everyone else is wrong type comments. I am prepared to judge when the season gets underwayand we can actually talk about football.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]There is an awful lot of drivel spouted on here - and I''m right and everyone else is wrong type comments. I am prepared to judge when the season gets underwayand we can actually talk about football.[/quote]

In the meantime, what you like to talk about?

[quote user="city till i die"]the first 2 posters to reply are among the the worst!!!the c.r.a.p you too go on about is complete rubbish,[/quote]

Do you ever post anything of note?If you do I''ve surely missed it.  [:P]

So were not aloud to moan about the clubs current dire state of affairs anymore? Surely that''s not going to be very British is it?

If you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend that things could still turn out to be great for City then do so at your peril, personally I can only see this club heading in one direction at the minute and it''s not up, and therefore it''s inevitable that people will moan and be pessimistic about next season. This is a forum after all and were all entitled to our opinions and views thank-you very much.

[quote user="city till i die"]some of the post on this forum are pathetic, are most of you school children or something?? moaning about rebates, about the new board, about the old board, about gun, about the new players, about the old players, i imagine most of us havent even heard about theo, gill, nelson, tudur jones before they turned up here, how can people slate them already is beyond me, jesus the season is still 4 weeks away, there will be more players coming in, and going out, thats the way it is, so stop moaning and just wait, there will be a few surprices and disapointments, so until then lets all just have a take a deep breath and wait!!!![/quote]ZZZZZZZZZZZZ [|-)]

[quote user="city till i die"]the first 2 posters to reply are among the the worst!!!the c.r.a.p you too go on about is complete rubbish,[/quote]and ctid makes three

[quote user="city till i die"]some of the post on this forum are pathetic, are most of you school children or something??

moaning about rebates, about the new board, about the old board, about gun, about the new players, about the old players,

i imagine most of us havent even heard about theo, gill, nelson, tudur jones before they turned up here, how can people slate them already is beyond me,

jesus the season is still 4 weeks away, there will be more players coming in, and going out, thats the way it is, so stop moaning and just wait, there will be a few surprices and disapointments, so until then lets all just have a take a deep breath and wait!!!![/quote]

GUNN you can''t even spell mate[:D]

[quote user="city till i die"]do you mean, do i post rubbish??or need to start an arguement before i get my point across then NO, unlike a few!![/quote]

Go boil your head.

[quote user="city till i die"]there will be a few surprices and disapointments, so until then lets all just have a take a deep breath and wait!!!![/quote]

A few suprises? You mean in the good sense of the word? Decent players? Eh Im afraid decent players dont want to play in League One. If we sign one player with even a tiny amount of credability or reputaion, yes I would be suprised. But sadly it simply wont happen.

If any supporter on here thinks the signings Gunn has made are good enough for this club or good enough to get us out of League One then I am afraid they are quite simply stupid.

I wait with bated breathe. Please tell me when these suprises arrive.

Poor ol'' city till i die - I feel a bit sorry for him now.He lives in Gorleston as well.

There are some broken records on this forum it has to be said.

I’ve been taking deep breaths and waiting for three

years now however the air is a little thinner here in league one and nothing at

all seems any different.

Moneys tighter than ever so it’ll only be a more dire

transfer policy than the crap we’ve been dealt in seasons prior.

It seems to me that this is a forum about Norwich City and a place for people to publish their views. Some may not like the views of others on here and say they are being negative for the sake of it but I believe that if they feel like that then they have the right to express it. If you don''t want to read it then keep scrolling, it''s pretty simple really. People should not be forced to back a management team etc. however I do agree that to judge players without having seen them play is a little pointless but quite simply this is a football forum and nothing more so que sara sara

well said daniel ..

i will not slate any player without giving them a fair chance .

its how the club is run i have a problem with .

i hope im proved wrong and the new board members can produce some magic .

i dont rate delia at all and certainly wont defend her i cant see why i should or just put up with it considering hopw poor we have been the last few years .

[quote user="Jordii-NCFC"]

EveryOne has there own Oppion on what to say and think.

[/quote]

I don''t have one of those Oppions you refer to - where can you buy them and how much do they cost?

I think they were trying to say that in their oppion, everyone has a right to their own oppion, but other people think that their oppion is the only oppion that counts and no one elses oppion matters.

Thats my oppion anyway,

Does anyone else have an oppion on this?

[quote user="yorkcanary"]I think they were trying to say that in their oppion, everyone has a right to their own oppion, but other people think that their oppion is the only oppion that counts and no one elses oppion matters. Thats my oppion anyway, Does anyone else have an oppion on this?[/quote]

As Eris Cantona once said, ''just look at them thar seagulls following that trawler as mangy old oppions are thrown into the sea....''

In the words of Murinio (spelling?), ''everyone has got a beautiful oppion at home.....''

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

[quote user="yorkcanary"]I think they were trying to say that in their oppion, everyone has a right to their own oppion, but other people think that their oppion is the only oppion that counts and no one elses oppion matters. Thats my oppion anyway, Does anyone else have an oppion on this?[/quote]

As Eris Cantona once said, ''just look at them thar seagulls following that trawler as mangy old oppions are thrown into the sea....''

In the words of Murinio (spelling?), ''everyone has got a beautiful oppion at home.....''

[/quote]

Eric''s little brother, he''s from Lowestoft, got six fingers and webbed feet.

[quote user="yorkcanary"]I think they were trying to say that in their oppion, everyone has a right to their own oppion, but other people think that their oppion is the only oppion that counts and no one elses oppion matters.

Thats my oppion anyway,

Does anyone else have an oppion on this?[/quote]I have some onions if that helps?