Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

The Huckerby connection!

I was just looking through some videos of San Jose Earthquakes and there was a player who caught my eye his name is Arturo Alvarez, looks like an attacking midfield. In one of his goals it was just like a young Huckerby, I was just wondering if we could get Hucks to a have a little word in his ear and get him in for a trial!

[quote user="filthyrich"]I was just looking through some videos of San Jose Earthquakes and there was a player who caught my eye his name is Arturo Alvarez, looks like an attacking midfield. In one of his goals it was just like a young Huckerby, I was just wondering if we could get Hucks to a have a little word in his ear and get him in for a trial![/quote]Arturo Alvarez is awesome. He is 10 x better than Croft.Someone email Gunny....

[quote user="...."][quote user="filthyrich"]I was just looking through some videos of San Jose Earthquakes and there was a player who caught my eye his name is Arturo Alvarez, looks like an attacking midfield. In one of his goals it was just like a young Huckerby, I was just wondering if we could get Hucks to a have a little word in his ear and get him in for a trial![/quote]Arturo Alvarez is awesome. He is 10 x better than Croft.Someone email Gunny....[/quote]Anyone know of a contact addy for Gunny? Ronnie O''brien would also tear league 1 up.

Get real. Would you leave sunny southern California or even Seattle for a Norfolk

full of "can''t do. won''t do whingers ?" Well would you?

Well we got a keeper to leave oz to come to us although its league 1 its still a higher quality of football (and we will only be there for one season) so yeah id leave Cali to play championship football!

Can we have Claudio Lopez as well?

Former Argentine International, has been class in MLS..... and earns...... wait for it........ about £2,500 a week!

If we are going to give £7k a week to any player, then at least make it somebody with immense ability and not some Scottish midfielder that cant even get in a Scotland squad.