Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

They have gone...

......and you are the majority shareholder now.

How would you put it all right?

Where would you get the necessary money from?

So for all the whingeing and moaning, not one person is willing to give an alternative or has a view on how they would do things differently??

Says it all really.

well.in truth, if i was working with what we are atm.id simply inbest in a different manager (was thinking gannon) and then buy youth players and try to find a gem..then wait.

Ah - sorry! I was busy formulating a 20 point plan to get the necessary funds, infrastructure and personnel, but appear to have fallen outside of your 3 hour deadline for an answer.......

[quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

You are missing the point mate. If i was to become MAJORITY shareholder [remember the current majority shareholders told us after the fall of Chase that No one person/party would become a majority holder....bullshit] I would at least have a plan of how things would be run and a back up plan during failure, something these idiots failed and continue to fail in doing.

As for necessary funding, well how do you know there hasn''t been offers? It seems we are one of the only clubs with our potential who are struggling to secure investment, what does that tell you? Maybe, just maybe, certain ''custodians'' keep moving the posts. It wasn''t to long ago when someone on the Board said they would sell their shares for a tenner if they were prepared to invest.........

In a nutshell, if you want to take on these responsibilities you must take blame for your actions if they go wrong. That''s life i''m afraid and our lot are out of their depth.

[quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

I would ring up Peter Cullum and arrange a meeting where I would offer him additional shares to give him 51% in return for £20m. Seems like a good plan.

[quote user="astrodyne"]Ah - sorry! I was busy formulating a 20 point plan to get the necessary funds, infrastructure and personnel, but appear to have fallen outside of your 3 hour deadline for an answer.......
[/quote]

Well you`ve had a bit longer now. Any ideas?

...and Arthur, all you`ve said is that you would have a plan. What is that plan??

Come on, don`t be shy....

invest in decent scouts to look abroad for young talent .

invest in a good coaching team rather than bringing in loan players .

invest the money from the rebate in proven strikers of which we have needed for several years now .

give mcnally more of a free role as he knows what he is doing and has proven this .

bring in a manager who was proven at championship level rather than untried ones who have wasted club money and budget .

be honest with the fans as this is norwich citys major failing point for several years .

i could go on ....

search for investment and hard sell the area as it is a big holiday resort in the uk .

i could go on .. !!!

I would open a Delia  memorablila shop next to the club shop.  I would close Yellos and open a strip club, I would pull up the pitch and use the place to attract decent bands.  I would sell my soul to Satan for one night with Keeley Hazel. [<:o)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

You are missing the point mate. If i was to become MAJORITY shareholder [remember the current majority shareholders told us after the fall of Chase that No one person/party would become a majority holder....bullshit] I would at least have a plan of how things would be run and a back up plan during failure, something these idiots failed and continue to fail in doing.

As for necessary funding, well how do you know there hasn''t been offers? It seems we are one of the only clubs with our potential who are struggling to secure investment, what does that tell you? Maybe, just maybe, certain ''custodians'' keep moving the posts. It wasn''t to long ago when someone on the Board said they would sell their shares for a tenner if they were prepared to invest.........

In a nutshell, if you want to take on these responsibilities you must take blame for your actions if they go wrong. That''s life i''m afraid and our lot are out of their depth.

[/quote]

Why don''t you actually answer the question instead of ranting?

If i had bought the club i would have the money to run it , Smith cannot afford to run this club and slowly she is killing it , if she cared one iota for this club she would sell , but im afraid Norwich City is the kid she never had so she wont let go untill she goes to the grave.

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]If i had bought the club i would have the money to run it , Smith cannot afford to run this club and slowly she is killing it , if she cared one iota for this club she would sell , but im afraid Norwich City is the kid she never had so she wont let go untill she goes to the grave.[/quote]Give the man a prize! Well said my friend.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because i Don''t run the club i run my own business that has grown from an acorn into an Oak. I''ve taken people on with inside knowledge, Listened to peoples input, Taken advantage of peoples Skills and local knowledge and not shut the door on people if ever the need for financial input...........You work it out.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you want an answer ask PC.

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]If i had bought the club i would have the money to run it , Smith cannot afford to run this club and slowly she is killing it , if she cared one iota for this club she would sell , but im afraid Norwich City is the kid she never had so she wont let go untill she goes to the grave.
[/quote]

Exactly.

Are we coming in as billionnaires or with the wealth Delia has atm? If the latter then I wouldn''t buy in in the first place.

If however you mean we''d directly replace Delia and  made to work with what she has atm, then my first plan would be to do all I could to rid myself of a club costing me money I can''t afford. Even if it meant cutting my losses and selling it cheap (a la Mike ashley)

It might not be your idea of a "plan" but its my two penny worth.