Sign in to follow this  
Lord Flashheart

Wrathers & Pinkies

Does anyone have any theories as to why things around here are so much more heated and unfriendly than things over on the Wrath of the Barclay? I can''t be the only one that''s noticed. [*-)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Does anyone have any theories as to why things around here are so much more heated and unfriendly than things over on the Wrath of the Barclay? I can''t be the only one that''s noticed. [*-)]
[/quote]

Trying to start something, are you , you little bastard? I''ll fucking have you if you try it on on my manor![;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Does anyone have any theories as to why things around here are so much more heated and unfriendly than things over on the Wrath of the Barclay? I can''t be the only one that''s noticed. [*-)][/quote]

Trying to start something, are you , you little bastard? I''ll fucking have you if you try it on on my manor![;)]

[/quote]Delia loving scum. [;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Does anyone have any theories as to why things around here are so much more heated and unfriendly than things over on the Wrath of the Barclay? I can''t be the only one that''s noticed. [*-)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Delia loving scum. [;)]
[/quote]

I bet you''ve got a Smudger poster in your bedroom[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Does anyone have any theories as to why things around here are so much more heated and unfriendly than things over on the Wrath of the Barclay? I can''t be the only one that''s noticed. [*-)][/quote]

[/quote]Delia loving scum. [;)][/quote]

[/quote]On my dartboard, board sympathiser. [;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Delia loving scum. [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

On my dartboard, board sympathiser. [;)]
[/quote]

If you two don''t behave I wont let you out to play together again!

Now kiss and make up and say sorry.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]On my dartboard, board sympathiser. [;)][/quote]

[/quote]It''s people like you that are letting our club die. You love Delia, you do. [:P]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Delia loving scum. [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

On my dartboard, board sympathiser. [;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s people like you that are letting our club die. You love Delia, you do. [:P]
[/quote]

Don''t you start on me you overdressed Gunn worshipper you!

Just because you''ve got a title think you are everybody!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]On my dartboard, board sympathiser. [;)][/quote]

[/quote]It''s people like you that are letting our club die. You love Delia, you do. [:P][/quote]

Don''t you start on me you overdressed Gunn worshipper you!

Just because you''ve got a title think you are everybody!

[/quote]You see that Michael Wynn Jones? You love him, you do. [;)]

It`s the experience of me and my mates that if you are not a known part of the wotb clique your posts are simply ignored.  It`s also rather off-putting to constantly read posts deriding "thick Oink`Un posters" inbetween threads about the best colour underpants or rugby......[8-)]

Unsurprisingly, the tumble-weeds are starting to blow around on wotb......

Bloomin'' brilliant!Just when I was feeling all nice you bunch of woolly, Board loving apologists appear.Grrr...[:P]

I used to read on WOTB all the time but it''s so boring and even more dull than this messageboard so haven''t been on there in years.

I am the same.  Its all just a bit cliquey (sp?, sorry).

[quote user="LQ"]Bloomin'' brilliant!Just when I was feeling all nice you bunch of woolly, Board loving apologists appear.Grrr...[:P]

[/quote]You''re a sheep, you are. [;)]

[quote user="LQ"]Bloomin'' brilliant!Just when I was feeling all nice you bunch of woolly, Board loving apologists appear.Grrr...[:P]

[/quote]You shouldn''t even be on here or at games, your a woman, arghhh who decided to let women gain an interest in football.[:P]Go and do some cooking[:D] I hear there''s a well known female cook round these here parts whos books will teach you how to do it.[;)]

What about the other NCFC forums where things ARE constructive, like vital norwich and kick it off, or dont they exist to you!?

[quote user="ref89"]What about the other NCFC forums where things ARE constructive, like vital norwich and kick it off, or dont they exist to you!?[/quote]I visit them as well. [:P] Still doesn''t explain why things around here are often so heated. [*-)]

Going OT a little, that was a splendid title for a thread LH! Has anyone seen a better one?

Would have been funnier if it had been Prathers & Winkies.....[quote user="Nuff Said"]Going OT a little, that was a splendid title for a thread LH! Has anyone seen a better one?[/quote]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Going OT a little, that was a splendid title for a thread LH! Has anyone seen a better one?
[/quote]

Who the hell asked your opinion?[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Going OT a little, that was a splendid title for a thread LH! Has anyone seen a better one?[/quote]

[/quote]Sheep! BAA!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Going OT a little, that was a splendid title for a thread LH! Has anyone seen a better one?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sheep! BAA!
[/quote]

See that Cluck, he''s your live in lover he is![;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Going OT a little, that was a splendid title for a thread LH! Has anyone seen a better one?[/quote]

[/quote]Sheep! BAA![/quote]

[/quote]You see that 1st Wizard? He''s your best mate. [;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sheep! BAA!
[/quote]

[/quote]

You see that 1st Wizard? He''s your best mate. [;)]
[/quote]

Now you really are getting insulting![:D][:P]

There''s a quite simple reason for the difference; Antagonists like wiz and smudge can not survive over there so spout their drivel over here winding people up as a result.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Look, if you can''t handle a little gentle discussion on a Friday afternoon, sod off with the other glory hunters and support the England cricket team! ...hang on... errr...[:$]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Sheep! BAA![/quote]

[/quote]You see that 1st Wizard? He''s your best mate. [;)][/quote]

Now you really are getting insulting![:D][:P]

[/quote]You are 1st Wizard. [:P]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

There''s a quite simple reason for the difference; Antagonists like wiz and smudge can not survive over there so spout their drivel over here winding people up as a result.

[/quote]

You total plank.

I happily excist on the MOST friendly site on line............carrowroad.net. Many who''ve recently joined that site all say the same thing, I''m a noice guy.

Its just arseholes like you who get my goat on here.

[/quote]

It suits you on the Wrath though.....ROFLCOPTER!.... [:|]

[/quote]

hahaha whatever... wotb with the odd exception or two is full of complete idiots.

I used to be a regular poster on there years ago... they loved me as you guys do too... [U]

Oh what is the difference to here you say??? [:^)]