Sign in to follow this  
Jonny O - disgrace in yellow

Most of us have no idea what is happening behind the scenes

Looking at the team tonight and some of the unheard of players most of us are oblivious to the goings on behind the scenes (including the press). With all these players - trialists from australia, spurs etc why has it not been reported previously. Have I missed something, are our local press not interested or is it like Colditz at Colney. Lets hope theres a new right back in the offing.

I don''t think the press can feasibly report on every Tom, Dick and Harry we hand a trial to; but if there are a lot of them that can only be a good thing...there could be a gem amongst them!

[quote user="OldRobert"]Least of all Delia.[/quote]ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Back to the original post, I see your point - but you would expect the club to be fairly cagey over the trialists for obvious reasons.

No one knew about the keeper being on trial back in March - so I guess there are a number of other things going on that we and the press don''t know about

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="OldRobert"]Least of all Delia.[/quote]ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....Back to the original post, I see your point - but you would expect the club to be fairly cagey over the trialists for obvious reasons.[/quote]Yup. And also it''s nice to note that the coaches are keeping a wide view of some talent which is off the main radar. Sounds like the game last night was an opportunity for some to be taken more seriously. It will be interesting to see how many from that game feature in Scotland...