Sign in to follow this  
Heacham fc

Troy Powell...

young striker who is on trial, saw him play tonight and he was amazing, a tall, quick striker who can hit the ball aswell.

Gunny he must be signed!!!!!!!

[quote user="Lynn Canary"]

young striker who is on trial, saw him play tonight and he was amazing, a tall, quick striker who can hit the ball aswell.

[/quote]LACK OF AMBITION! BOO! SHEEP! BAAA!...You''re right. He looked pretty sharp. [Y]

Yeah, i heard as much.I''d put him on a contract with the club now personally, but taking him up to Scotland with us to see more of him may not be such a bad idea before we do offer him a a place at the club so we can pass a thorough judgement on him.If all goes well, we may finally have a replacement for Damien Francis?

[quote user="John"]Yeah, i heard as much.

I''d put him on a contract with the club now personally, but taking him up to Scotland with us to see more of him may not be such a bad idea before we do offer him a a place at the club so we can pass a thorough judgement on him.

If all goes well, we may finally have a replacement for Damien Francis?
[/quote]

He''s a striker ... so it says

Lets see how he does against ''bigger'' opponents first before contracts are dished out, but yes it is a good way to make a name of yourself :)

Oh come on! Lets not get carried away! Fakenham at best are an Anglian Com team, they conceeded over 100 goals last year!

Sign him Up? You must be joking after one game!

Half of the people on this board would look good against the ghosts!

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="John"]Yeah, i heard as much.I''d put him on a contract with the club now personally, but taking him up to Scotland with us to see more of him may not be such a bad idea before we do offer him a a place at the club so we can pass a thorough judgement on him.If all goes well, we may finally have a replacement for Damien Francis?[/quote]

He''s a striker ... so it says

[/quote]I heard he was an attacking midfielder?Anyway he sounded very impressive (and yes i know who the opposition were people). 2 Assists, 2 goals and twice hit the post, and people who saw him thought quite highly of his touch with the ball.It''s only a sneak preview so far, but from what we''ve seen and heard here today, we can certainly say he''s shown some class on a football pitch.

Having just got back from the game id say he was an ok player however he was playing against fakenham and would be too early to say sign him up or hes the next big thing!! Give him some more games against proffessional oposition see how he does then.......quite a big lad though.

does anyone know anything about the lad...

age?

club?

ect.

How did the trialist Takura dude get on? He sounded quite good when I was reading about him at lunch....Spurs youngster.

And Matty Gill?

He looked good. Was impressed personally. I know who he was up against, but he can only play against whats infront of him, and he did so well.

[quote user="Savenell"]Lets just hope he is better than the last Troy we had here.[/quote]Both pulled out from the Tottenham reserves as well.

That Takura who you are referring to was number 2 at right back tonight and looked twice the player Jon Otsemebor is! Looked comfortable on the ball, willing to take on and beat players, even showed a gazza style moment against scotland but couldnt execute the volley. In the second half he played left back and didn''t look out of place there. I was very impressed with him. Believe he should be given another chance against a harder opposition. Troy (number 9) looked a very good striker but only ever uses one foot. I was talking to Neil Adams at half time and he said he looked good but needed a left foot. He also predicted that he would get a couple in the second half which he did! The two players who most impressed me tonight though were Adeyemi (6) and Dumic (4) Adeyemi looks to be a box to box midfielder with lots of energy. Willing to get there to be on the end of a cut back which got him two good goals tonight. And Dumic just looked an absolute rock at the back. Talking to Bryan Gunn about him and he said that he was only 17! One for the future. I know it was only Fakenham but these 4 should be given a chance against sturner tests.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Lynn Canary"]

[/quote]

LACK OF AMBITION! BOO! SHEEP! BAAA!

You''re right. He looked pretty sharp. [Y]
[/quote]

"Doris the tea-lady makes a nice brew....Hurrah, make her the catering manager! True ambition! Yippee!"

Good report admiral!  Me and my mate both picked out the number 2 at right back as being a tidy player and having a good match, especially in the first half. Adeyemi and Dumic both look like they could be good first team prospects for the future and should be given some first team action in the coming weeks. Tyree looked like a busy little player as well for the time he was on the pitch. Kris Renton looked like a big lad-not sure if this was down to him doing weights or eating pies though. The fakenham lads although they never really created much gave a resonable account of themselves and contained city for the first 15-20 mins quite comfortably.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Lynn Canary"]

[/quote]LACK OF AMBITION! BOO! SHEEP! BAAA!...You''re right. He looked pretty sharp. [Y][/quote]

"Doris the tea-lady makes a nice brew....Hurrah, make her the catering manager! True ambition! Yippee!"

[/quote]Ho ho ho. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Be interesting to see how these youngsters fare next time out against stiffer competition, but at least there is some chance of a target-man, if only in the future. It also sounds like Adeyemi might fit the Damien Francis role.

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Lynn Canary"]

[/quote]

LACK OF AMBITION! BOO! SHEEP! BAAA!

You''re right. He looked pretty sharp. [Y]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ho ho ho. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[/quote]

Hark at Michael Mcintyre....[|-)]