Theoklitos

Dumic

Clingan

Otsemobor

Mcdonald

Hoolahan

Renton

Pattison

I don''t think it''s possible to guess a pre-season friendly starting line-up.Gunny is going to want to try out different combinations, to see if different things work.

[quote user="Grif"]I don''t think it''s possible to guess a pre-season friendly starting line-up.Gunny is going to want to try out different combinations, to see if different things work.[/quote]

I agree, todays lineup doesn''t really matter as such, its more about getting the players a run out.

With the amount of friendlies we have lined up there is a long way to go yet. It would be nice to get through them all without any injuries.

[quote user="Grif"]I don''t think it''s possible to guess a pre-season friendly starting line-up.Gunny is going to want to try out different combinations, to see if different things work.[/quote]

It''s ridiculous !!!

[quote user="Canary in Enemy Territory"]Theoklitos Semmy Doc Nelson Drury Hoolahan Clingan Jones Lappin Mcdonald Martin Subs; Rudd, Spillane, Pattison, Neilson, Cureton, Gill, Russell.[/quote]

I think Gunn has already said that Rudd will play in goal and the Cambridge City trialist would play on the right.

I think that Gunn should be brave and stick Powell up front with one of our strikers......

If he was the best trialist on the pitch last night, then tell him to have a go at doing the same tonight, if he looks better than our existing squad then sign him up immediately.

Norwich City: Declan Rudd, Jon Otsemobor, Adam Drury, Gary Doherty,

Michael Nelson, Owain Tudur-Jones, Scott Neilson, Michael Spillane,

Chris Martin, Wes Hoolahan, Simon Lappin.

Subs: Matt Pattison, Jed Steer, Paul McVeigh, Matthew Gill, Cody

McDonald, Dario Dumic, Tom Adeyemi, Dave Stephens, Jamie CuretonNo place even on the bench for Powell

The squad Gunn is going to use already travelled down yesterday, hence Crook taking charge at Fakenam. So i suspect Powell is still in Norfolk.

[quote user="drunkunmunkey"]although saying that, youve just said McViegh and Adeyemi are on the bnch so i must be talking rubbish! [:P][/quote]

And Jed Steer!

Your right, they did go down early with Gunn, but I should imagine that Chippy and a few others drove down this morning to meet up.

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]No place for Clingan or Rusty - looks as if they may be off soon![/quote]

I know that I might get slated for saying this but good.

If Clingan is on his way then the sooner the better, so that we can look at what we have got. Russell has been awful since coming back and is not committed, so again good.

The quicker that every player at Colney wants to be there, the quicker we are going to gel as a team.   We have Pattison, Gill, Tudor-Jones, Spillane and Adeyemi to compete for th centre midfield spot, and maybe another senior player to join them.  We have too many centre mids as it is.