Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

michael / maki Theoklitos

already got a facebook page,very popular in austrailia, lets hope hes decent as they make out

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=45767027367&ref=ts#/group.php?gid=45767027367

After watching his press conference from yesterday i have to say he seems really happy to be with City and i have a feeling he''s a no nonsense keeper and could do well for us,just get a good feeling from the guy.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]After watching his press conference from yesterday i have to say he seems really happy to be with City and i have a feeling he''s a no nonsense keeper and could do well for us,just get a good feeling from the guy.[/quote]

same here.. he''s no David Marshall and is just what we have been missing since Greeno left.. a class signing!

jas :)

Well lets hope he is a class signing, Im sure thats what everyone said about the promising young Keeper Marshall!

[quote user="bradley11"]Didn''t Sunderland think Craig Gordon was really good before he actually played a game for them?
[/quote]

keeno thought he was worth 9 million quid [:D]

Even though I live in Melbourne, I can''t support Melbourne Victory as K***n M****t is their Assistant Manager and Captain. As a City fan, that''s one step too far...

But this is from someone at work who goes to all the Victory games and also apparently went to school with him:

"He is pretty good. Strengths is shot stopping - good reflexes side to side and down low. Weaknesses - not very good with the high ball, so be very worried when the opposition has a corner or set piece at a nice angle..."

Interesting assessment yellowinmelbourne. Sounds like Greeno!

I''d be worried if I were Rudd. Which is good news for the club. Strong competition between the sticks is a priority.

[quote user="yellowinmelbourne"]Even though I live in Melbourne, I can''t support Melbourne Victory as K***n M****t is their Assistant Manager and Captain. As a City fan, that''s one step too far... But this is from someone at work who goes to all the Victory games and also apparently went to school with him: "He is pretty good. Strengths is shot stopping - good reflexes side to side and down low. Weaknesses - not very good with the high ball, so be very worried when the opposition has a corner or set piece at a nice angle..."[/quote]

Good god, sounds like Paul Gallacher!

[quote user="yellowinmelbourne"]Even though I live in Melbourne, I can''t support Melbourne Victory as K***n M****t is their Assistant Manager and Captain. As a City fan, that''s one step too far...

But this is from someone at work who goes to all the Victory games and also apparently went to school with him:

"He is pretty good. Strengths is shot stopping - good reflexes side to side and down low. Weaknesses - not very good with the high ball, so be very worried when the opposition has a corner or set piece at a nice angle..."[/quote]aye I know a melbourne fan as well, he said pretty much the same.