Sign in to follow this  
GenerationA47

FAO all Berkshire & area City fans

& friends, including the following (in alphabetical order!):

Canaryfan01; DBlockBarclayBoy; Flange Monkey; Gazza the Great; Get Carter / Rabbit; Joanna; MaidenheadYellow; Meeky; RainbowChaser; Ramsay; Space Badger; Swindon NCFC; Windsor Canary; Yellow Belly; etc.

I''ve already been in touch with one or two of you fellow royal berks and have proposed the following coordinates for informal joint match enjoyment:

Norwich V. Everton @The Three Guineas pub, Reading rail station, 12.45pm 23rd October

Hope you can make it!  Send responses to my email address (see my member''s profile - I''d be pleased to hear from you & add you to the ''mailing list'') or just turn up on the day.  Bring a friend, wear something garish, let''s keep the green flag flyin high in this lairy part of the world!

Just a re-notification of the above for those that haven''t seen it yet.  The venue can of course be revised at half time or something, if requested!

G

i might be able to make it, how many others are going, are reading playing at home that day and is that the pub on your right as you come out of the station

[quote]Good, don''t know, yes (but it''s only Crewe, at 3pm), and yes.[/quote]

cheers, i`ll let you know nearer the date if i can make it or not.