Sign in to follow this  
Romantic

Matty Pattison WHAT DID YOU...

EAT?Honestly? He''s really massive!Beyonce has a smaller rear.I think Croft didn''t leave - I think Pattison Ate him.How is it in any way cool for an pro athlete to turn out like he did today. He''s still got some lungs and put himself about and had an awesome assist for one of the goals but MY WORD he''s a big boy! It''s a bit embarrassing standing at a Rymans league ground explaining to the locals that he''s actually alright and that you hope he can stay off the ale long enough to cheive what he''s capable of. If they''re surprised at his girth in that league then what are we supposed to think?Anyway. I''ve got that off my chest. I just hoped he''d come back for the new season slimmer not bigger is all.

He clearly has a Jekyll and Hyde to him, the cross field ball to Martin was done with pinpoint accuracy but then his first shot was awful. I fell it is probably the same with his fitness, when he was warming up he was happy to run half the way and wait for someone to jog back with.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]He clearly has a Jekyll and Hyde to him, the cross field ball to Martin was done with pinpoint accuracy but then his first shot was awful. I fell it is probably the same with his fitness, when he was warming up he was happy to run half the way and wait for someone to jog back with.[/quote]Yup. If someone gets in his ear and nags the hell out of him I feel he could be really useful for us this year. What a mixed bag they looked out there today though - strewth!

With him and McVeigh lining up for us we really would be the Norfolk Dumplings! Cureton looks like he has shed a few pounds though....

I don''t think the seemingly every night of the week pub to club to kebab house sessions are really appropriate for someone in his position as a pro footballer and "role model".

(That last term used seriously in the loosest possible way)

Dont know if it has been widely heard before but lot''s of the chant " Matty Pattison''s having a barbie...Bring your vodka and Bacardi!" was being sung by the noisy contingent of yellows behind the goal...dont usually get much crowd noise in preseasons...perhaps it was the D''Urso factor...or the Fosters

[quote user="Salahuddin"]With him and McVeigh lining up for us we really would be the Norfolk Dumplings! Cureton looks like he has shed a few pounds though....[/quote]He does. In fact he looked a bit peakey like he could do with a nice lasagne.Seriously though, the reason I''m even bothered about Patty is that I rate him and I think he''s a bit of a let down.

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="Salahuddin"]With him and McVeigh lining up for us we really would be the Norfolk Dumplings! Cureton looks like he has shed a few pounds though....[/quote]He does. In fact he looked a bit peakey like he could do with a nice lasagne.Seriously though, the reason I''m even bothered about Patty is that I rate him and I think he''s a bit of a let down.[/quote]

I''ve rated him too! and after a blinder last season against Nottingham Forest away, I dont think we saw much of him...has always been better away from home than in front of the CR crowd for some reason. I cant see too many offers coming in for him before the window shuts and he could do himself a lot of favours by knuckling down and giving it a good go at this level.

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]Dont know if it has been widely heard before but lot''s of the chant " Matty Pattison''s having a barbie...Bring your vodka and Bacardi!" was being sung by the noisy contingent of yellows behind the goal...dont usually get much crowd noise in preseasons...perhaps it was the D''Urso factor...or the Fosters[/quote]

LOL. Loving this and if he plays next season I hope it''s a song that gets sung as in general are songs are pathetic!!

[quote user="THINK BLUE"]I don''t think the seemingly every night of the week pub to club to kebab house sessions are really appropriate for someone in his position as a pro footballer and "role model".

(That last term used seriously in the loosest possible way)[/quote]a sausage roll model by the sound of it.