Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Dartford 2, Norwich City 7

[quote user="Mushroom"]Got a mate at the game keeping me posted mate, hope it''s of help.[/quote]

Faster than any updates im watching on the net *thumbs up*

Pete and Mushroom have their own little contest going on to see who can post it first haha, typical Cureton.

[quote user="Big Bob"]Pete and Mushroom have their own little contest going on to see who can post it first haha, typical Cureton.[/quote]

Might email him to ask if he has any jobs going at this rate...

[quote user="olej"]why didnt cody take the pen. its 108-2 according to radio norfolk[/quote]

Norwich cricket score, though I am confident that was tongue in cheek!

Any idea of how their second goal came about, we ehar it was Otsemobor''s fault for the first anybodies fault for the second?

[quote user="Big Bob"]Any idea of how their second goal came about, we ehar it was Otsemobor''s fault for the first anybodies fault for the second?[/quote]

Cross from the right, diving header.

im pretty confedent that Cureton will be quality next season, a proven goal scorer at league 1 level.

[quote user="MXboy"]im pretty confedent that Cureton will be quality next season, a proven goal scorer at league 1 level.[/quote]

hahahahaha here we go he scores in pre season and now everyone thinks he is the Samuel eto of league 1

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Any idea of how their second goal came about, we ehar it was Otsemobor''s fault for the first anybodies fault for the second?[/quote]

Cross from the right, diving header.

[/quote]

Oh right thanks, hopefully Spillane will play RB next season anyway, and we get a new LB as i think Drury isn''t good enough going forward.

[quote user="Norwich74"][quote user="MXboy"]im pretty confedent that Cureton will be quality next season, a proven goal scorer at league 1 level.[/quote]

hahahahaha here we go he scores in pre season and now everyone thinks he is the Samuel eto of league 1
[/quote]

Well said that man.

I''m happy for us to give Cureton a fair chance next season, although my doubts do still remain.As for Otsemobor i''m afraid theres no way he can continue playing for us next season, and thought of doing such cannot be tolerated if we wish to do well.Defensively, the man is a walking joke.