Sign in to follow this  
row

transfers

Hi guys

I have a bit of transfer news for you! I rarely post transfer stories on here, but when i do post then do it because it is almost a certainty to happen! Within the next few days, we are poised to sign Frannie Collin from ryman league champions dover athletic. Frannie is a former England Schoolboy under-18 international and played for Chatham on loan in the Southern League as a 17 year-old. He made his debut for the Gills with a goal in their 2-0 win over Crawley Town in the LDV Vans Trophy first round.

Fran has top-scored for Whites two seasons in a row, prolific from the penalty spot and in providing assists for his teammates. This could be a potentially awesome bargin buy!

My dad is cousins with their Chairman Jim Parmenter and he says that the deal should be concluded in the coming days!

Why are you getting so impatient when someone hasn''t responded to your thread within 10 minutes of posting it.

i have no idea of his height i have never seen him play, but he is a goalscorer and has been recognised by andy hessantiler the dover manager and former gillingham player! Also my name is rowan henser ''row'' !!

[quote user="lynn canary"]According to Wikipedia, he is ontrial too us at the moment after impressing scouts last season.[/quote]

Where? I couldn''t see this....

no idea on the fee, id imagine it is around the same price as we payed for cody

He''s on football manager and it says he''s 181 cm and 75kg. He''s got rubbish stats but at £9k i may aswell sign him, but might give him a trial first.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

[quote user="lynn canary"]According to Wikipedia, he is ontrial too us at the moment after impressing scouts last season.[/quote]

Where? I couldn''t see this....

[/quote]

Under where it says references

Obviously added not long ago becuase they haven''t even got anything else to write about it, plus Gunn would have said something about him since we have seen all of the players that are he on trial.