Sign in to follow this  
USAcanary

Opinion: If Charlton go into Admin this month.

I think we should take a calculated risk and overspend on players this year.

I would even suggest bringing in some quality loan signings to bolster the squad. (ala Hucks and Crouch)

With Saints and Charlton both on -10 points we probably wont get a better shot at promotion than this year.

[quote user="USAcanary"]also worth noting that Leeds might be forced into selling two of their best players.[/quote]

Also worth noting we still don''t have a that big front man and we seem to be going for free and available rather than bought and notable,we are imp way off the top teams in terms of forwards and have been for some time! I know there is still time before the season starts but haven''t we said that before?!?!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="USAcanary"]also worth noting that Leeds might be forced into selling two of their best players.[/quote]

Also worth noting we still don''t have a that big front man and we seem to be going for free and available rather than bought and notable,we are imp way off the top teams in terms of forwards and have been for some time! I know there is still time before the season starts but haven''t we said that before?!?!

[/quote]

imp whats imp?!,got in before the others, IMO was what i was supposed to put!!