Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Which rumour do you believe ?

Is Clingan going to Cardiff or Preston? 

Sammy Clingan to be unveiled by PNE Boss Alan Irvine, on Monday, In a swap deal with Simon Whaley and £650000 going to Norwich.

Norwich to swap Darel Russell for Preston''s Simon Whaley, Sammy Clingan for Cardiff''s Paul Parry (plus around 750k), and are set to sign Phil Ifil, Paul McVeigh, Nykolas Christyantholus and Troy Brown on frees. There may also be a swap deal with Palace involving Alan Lee and Wes Hoolahan.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Is Clingan going to Cardiff or Preston? 

Sammy Clingan to be unveiled by PNE Boss Alan Irvine, on Monday, In a swap deal with Simon Whaley and £650000 going to Norwich.

Norwich to swap Darel Russell for Preston''s Simon Whaley, Sammy Clingan for Cardiff''s Paul Parry (plus around 750k), and are set to sign Phil Ifil, Paul McVeigh, Nykolas Christyantholus and Troy Brown on frees. There may also be a swap deal with Palace involving Alan Lee and Wes Hoolahan.

[/quote]

God knows!! i think the first one is more likely,i can''t say i know Whaley,is he any good then?

I hope a mixture of all of these are true, If we were able to get Lee,Parry and Whaley for Clingan,Russell and Hoolahan and still make a profit , I think I''d be reasonable pleased with that. If Clingan and Russell are going ,we may as well try and get some players in for them.

Theoklitos

Otsemebor Doherty Stefanovic Drury

Whaley Gill Tudor-Jones Parry

Lee Cureton

Is this a team that could get us out of this league?

this could be a good team:

----------Theokilitos-----------

Spillane--Doc--Nelson---Drury

Whaley--Hughes--OTJ---Parry

------Hoolahan/McVeigh------

--------Dickinson/Lee--------

sort of a 4-4-1-1 but could make it into a 4-3-3

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

I hope a mixture of all of these are true, If we were able to get Lee,Parry and Whaley for Clingan,Russell and Hoolahan and still make a profit , I think I''d be reasonable pleased with that. If Clingan and Russell are going ,we may as well try and get some players in for them.

Theoklitos

Lee Cureton

[/quote]

If Otsemobor is at right back im afriad that will be an extra 10-15 goals conceded.

[quote user="ncfclad"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Theoklitos

Lee Cureton

[/quote] If Otsemobor is at right back im afriad that will be an extra 10-15 goals conceded.[/quote]

Totally agree with this !

Have to be more careful in the future now I think.  It was rumoured England could save the Test Match which I didn''t believe for one moment.  I shall have to learn to keep the faith. [:D]

why not jen jen are we going on looks?

Thing is...he could look like Brad Pitt for all I care, his performance (albeit a friendly) against Dartford suggested he wanted to be elsewhere and we have a player in Alan Lee who wants to be here.

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

why not jen jen are we going on looks?

Thing is...he could look like Brad Pitt for all I care, his performance (albeit a friendly) against Dartford suggested he wanted to be elsewhere and we have a player in Alan Lee who wants to be here.

[/quote]

No Its Not About Looks, Its About Football And The Welfare Of NCFC! [:P] Alan Lee May Want To Be With Norwich But I Have A Feeling It Is Also Based Around His Living Situation Convience! Is It Worth Sacrificing Hoolahan For Lee?  If Gunn Was Desperate For Lee Surely He Would Have Done The Swap Allready And Not Admitted The Quest For Lee Is Pretty Much Over..........

Troy Brown signed for Ipswich 2 weeks ago, implying that the person writing the second rumour has no idea what he is talking about.

thing is if you were at Dartford yesterday it was painfully obvious Hoolahan didnt want to be there....is that the sort of player we want for the welfare of NCFC?

I''ve seen Wes Hoolahan perform on one occasion for Norwich and that was the 1st half against Southampton apart from that he is too lightweight doesn''t pass and runs down blind alleys.   

[quote user="Chabal"]Troy Brown signed for Ipswich 2 weeks ago, implying that the person writing the second rumour has no idea what he is talking about.[/quote]Yes, they mean Troy Powell, but it doesn''t exactly inspire confidence.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

Theoklitos

Lee Cureton

[/quote]

The front pairing would be my choice with Cody on the bench.