Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Bump

CLASS RB AVAILABLE ON A FREE

Jurgen Colin is currently a free agent, he would answer all our RB worries.The guy is different class and deserved his move to Ajax. I think we should get him back, what a guy.

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]John Otsemobor!  Pay for his taxi out of Norwich and you can have him for nothing.[/quote]No! I''ll pay for his taxi!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Dr. Ink"]John Otsemobor!  Pay for his taxi out of Norwich and you can have him for nothing.[/quote]
No! I''ll pay for his taxi!
[/quote]

I''ll go halves.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Jurgen Colin is currently a free agent, he would answer all our RB worries.

The guy is different class and deserved his move to Ajax. I think we should get him back, what a guy.
[/quote]

Email the club then.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Dr. Ink"]John Otsemobor!  Pay for his taxi out of Norwich and you can have him for nothing.[/quote]No! I''ll pay for his taxi![/quote]

I''ll go halves.

[/quote]Sorted. In which case i''ll give Semmy some extra change to start researching on concentration pills, or those that prevent people from slipping in and out of conciousness despite 25,000 people all shouting at the individual.

I know one of the former backroom staff and his opinion on Jurgen Colin wasn''t very positive, lets just say he wasn''t blessed with much between the ears!

Now I know that this is the norm for a lot of footballers, but Mr Colin needed daily texts to remind him of what time to be at training, to arrive for team coaches or anything else that the squad was doing, without it he would forget!

We think that Otsemabor is sleepy, this guy makes him look almost awake!??!?!?