Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

As I said!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="singing canary"]give it a few minutes .. this will be gone as well .[/quote]

I mean SC, if the mods want to disagree with me, fine, but no, better to send me a email with flimsy reasons and delete the thread, my points on Gunn were still valid.

I''m ditching Archant papers over this, I want a free press! maybe others will do the same.

[/quote]

To go with your free bus pass?

[/quote]

Yes, keep paying sucker!

[/quote]I thought you had your own wheels?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="singing canary"]give it a few minutes .. this will be gone as well .[/quote]

I mean SC, if the mods want to disagree with me, fine, but no, better to send me a email with flimsy reasons and delete the thread, my points on Gunn were still valid.

I''m ditching Archant papers over this, I want a free press! maybe others will do the same.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, keep paying sucker!

[/quote]

I thought you had your own wheels?
[/quote]

I do, and a big flash car to put them in!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, keep paying sucker!

[/quote]

I thought you had your own wheels?
[/quote]

I do, and a big flash car to put them in!

[/quote]

Big as in Bus.

Flash as in the exhaust backfiring.

Ditching Archant papers but still happy to post a million times a day on their forums.  Can you see the ever so slight hypocrisy in that stance Wizard?

[quote user="ACE"]Ditching Archant papers but still happy to post a million times a day on their forums.  Can you see the ever so slight hypocrisy in that stance Wizard?
[/quote]

If you were up to speed Ace, I said I wouldn''t do that in the end because of the other local news in the EDP.

So....You started a thread without any good reason whatsoever, as you hadn''t been censored.You then changed your mind on cancelling the EDP halfway through the thread.Two more to the idiot, I''d say.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]going going gone!!![/quote]

I''ve gone nowhere Nana.

I''m just not going to waste my time with a poster who calls me an idiot.

Life''s too short matey.[:D]

Why on earth would I wish to keep up to speed with your meanderings?[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ACE"]Ditching Archant papers but still happy to post a million times a day on their forums.  Can you see the ever so slight hypocrisy in that stance Wizard?[/quote]

If you were up to speed Ace, I said I wouldn''t do that in the end because of the other local news in the EDP.

[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]Why on earth would I wish to keep up to speed with your meanderings?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ACE"]Ditching Archant papers but still happy to post a million times a day on their forums.  Can you see the ever so slight hypocrisy in that stance Wizard?
[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Well you''ve just replied to em''![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m just not going to waste my time with a poster who calls me an idiot.[/quote]

Just a thought (and a serious point) - do you not think that if you did less of the insults towards others, you might get less back yourself?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m just not going to waste my time with a poster who calls me an idiot.[/quote]

Just a thought (and a serious point) - do you not think that if you did less of the insults towards others, you might get less back yourself?

[/quote]

That only happens when I stand my ground and defend myself on here Humphrey, you know damn well I''m not like that on another site because I don''t get this point scoring verbals crap on there...........and they won''t allow posters to do it..............yes?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[/quote]

Oh, hark at the message board psychologist. [:P]