Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

As I said!

Delia called Stephen who called Pete who removed it.I just don''t see what you''re getting at Wiz.

There was me thinking it was in the thread at the top. Does something that''s been discussed to death need a new thread? No.

[quote user="singing canary"]give it a few minutes .. this will be gone as well .[/quote]

I mean SC, if the mods want to disagree with me, fine, but no, better to send me a email with flimsy reasons and delete the thread, my points on Gunn were still valid.

I''m ditching Archant papers over this, I want a free press! maybe others will do the same.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Gunn/Archant=board puppets.

Thread removed...............hmm?[:|]

[/quote]

Dumb Wizard = board muppet.

Thread moved to perfectly good existing thread.

Paranoid, much?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]There was me thinking it was in the thread at the top. Does something that''s been discussed to death need a new thread? No.[/quote]

Well it hasn''t stopped half the threads on this message board doing the same daily has it Pete?

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Dumb Wizard = board muppet.

Thread moved to perfectly good existing thread.

Paranoid, much?
[/quote]

Go boil your bum Herb, like yoiu ain''t got an axe to grind!

[quote user="The Butler"]Calm down Wiz if you dont get the EDP how are you going to do the daily Quiz and Crossword?[/quote]

Damn ! never thought of that...............I''ll just go ring my newsagent.[;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Dumb Wizard = board muppet.Thread moved to perfectly good existing thread.Paranoid, much?[/quote]

Go boil your bum Herb, like yoiu ain''t got an axe to grind!

[/quote]I wish I did have an axe to grind. On your head.[:P]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]There was me thinking it was in the thread at the top. Does something that''s been discussed to death need a new thread? No.[/quote]Pete why don''t you lock threads like this rather than delete them and give a reason. That way it doesnt end up in an endless prattle from some of the forums more attention needy?If that doesn''t pass the message on and they start up a new thread you could block them for a day or so etc.Is Cam banned?

[quote user="singing canary"]give it a few minutes .. this will be gone as well .[/quote]

I mean SC, if the mods want to disagree with me, fine, but no, better to send me a email with flimsy reasons and delete the thread, my points on Gunn were still valid.

I''m ditching Archant papers over this, I want a free press! maybe others will do the same.

[/quote]

To go with your free bus pass?

[quote user="chicken"]
If that doesn''t pass the message on and they start up a new thread you could block them for a day or so etc.

[/quote]

Oh like wow, I''m scared now.[:S]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, keep paying sucker!

Nice avatar Wiz. A nice younge man laying in bed semi naked listening to his mp3 player.[;)][;)] Doesn''t really do it for me but everyone to there own hey.[:D][;)]

[quote user="chicken"]If that doesn''t pass the message on and they start up a new thread you could block them for a day or so etc.

[/quote]

Oh like wow, I''m scared now.[:S]

[/quote]You''d have nothing to do though, be honest [;)]

[quote user="singing canary"]what happen to marrion ? or what ever it was !!![/quote]

Marillion, SC was my favourite band mate whilst Fish was their singer, and I was just trying out a few things with that theme.

I''m still old me though.

I don''t how mindless name calling between each other is getting us very far.

Just respect each others'' views, maybe??

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Nice avatar Wiz. A nice younge man laying in bed semi naked listening to his mp3 player.[;)][;)] Doesn''t really do it for me but everyone to there own hey.[:D][;)]
[/quote]

Are you familiar with the Fugazi album IH?

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]There was me thinking it was in the thread at the top. Does something that''s been discussed to death need a new thread? No.[/quote]

Pete why don''t you lock threads like this rather than delete them and give a reason. That way it doesnt end up in an endless prattle from some of the forums more attention needy?

If that doesn''t pass the message on and they start up a new thread you could block them for a day or so etc.

Is Cam banned?
[/quote]

I bet you were fun in the bloody classroom...

Please Miss........Pleeeeeeeese Miss......Miss...Miss..........

Soppy great girl.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, keep paying sucker!

[/quote]

I don''t subsidise you.