[quote user="Mushroom"]Just heard he lost his man and that was the guy who scored [/quote]

The Doc has made a good career here doing just that![:S]

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

[quote user="Romantic"]Fairly dos Zipper. I can''t disagree with that but I''d like to see him at league one level for a while before we write him off.[/quote]

I do too,  but want cover signed to shake his complacency up and so we have the option to drop him,  which we did for the end of last season

[/quote]I''d like that too. It would say a lot about his apparent arrogance if we did get cover and he knuckled down and stayed too. Is it on the cards though? I just don''t see us making the number of signings which most of us would like to see before August rolls up.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]Just heard he lost his man and that was the guy who scored [/quote]

The Doc has made a good career here doing just that![:S]

[/quote]

Here we go again. What do you base this on?

And I don''t think you can seriously criticise him when he scored more goals for us than your beloved Jamie last season...

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="THINK BLUE"]The guy should never be allowed near the yellow and green again in his life - he is a disgrace to the game of football, and epitomizes all that is wrong with the modern game.[/quote]not a fan of jono but hey you can hardly level all that against him just because he aint much good[/quote]I don''t think it is that he is rubbish but more the blatant lack of passion, commitment and effort shown throughout his Norwich career. He appears happy to turn up and take his pay check more than loan players like Lee and Lita who actually cared. Also after a game last season he was asked to do a interview and replied "i can''t be arsed" what a professional.