Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Hawkings Football Boots

Dont worry trialist not the "big news" of the day

I will happily be proved wrong but, has this guy ever been right?

Just because this guy has a twitter and is called "colneyspy" his word seems to be taken as gospel.

Hope he is right and i will happily apologise.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Hucks is Legend"]has stuff he has said been right before???[/quote]

Yep spot on before!

[/quote]

What was he right about?

[quote user="olej"]http://twitter.com/colneyspy Had mentioned him as early as the 4th[/quote]

I think if he knew anything of substance he would be a little less vague. I think he''s chancer.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Oh c''mon how can you doubt him? He''s colneyspy for goodness sakes, that''s a spy at Colney...

...clever that.

[/quote]I reckon he''s actually very clever; he''s called Colney Spy but is actually based at Carrow Road. See the cleverness?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Oh c''mon how can you doubt him? He''s colneyspy for goodness sakes, that''s a spy at Colney...

...clever that.

[/quote]Oh come on MF - the game''s up.It''s you. Just put your hands up and take the flak.We all know how you like your little secrets![;)]

Given that Gunn has already spoken to the press today about Bridges and Craig I doubt there''ll be any more pressworthy news. Colneyspy might have blown his mission and will need his licence to speculate revoked.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

[quote user="olej"]http://twitter.com/colneyspy Had mentioned him as early as the 4th[/quote]

I think if he knew anything of substance he would be a little less vague. I think he''s chancer.

[/quote]He is vague at times,  if anyone genuinely knows anything most of the time, they can''t wait to spunk it over the message boards.

No, no I believe him. After all what''s the point of calling yourself Colney Spy if you are not a spy at all and you don''t work at Colney. Mind you that would be "Spy who works at Colney". Then again maybe he things that''s to much of a mouthful and not zappy enough for a Twitterer. Maybe he just gets that little bit enough behind the rumours to appear plausible while being close enough to an excusive to be seen as a "Spy". Maybe he''s like the the big lass at the back of the school dancing class who is always half a beat behind everyone else but still looks like she knows what''s going on!.....now that sounds more like it.

Let me try to be a Colney Spy......"Whaley and Russell to swop places. Clingen deal will go through with Coventry when he realises he''s not as good as he, and his agent, thought he was and most other clubs have clocked that. The old guy from Colchester who doesn''t score many goals will eventally pitch up when the board tell Gunn that''s all he can afford even with Russell, Clingen and Marshall going out, 1/3 of season ticket holders making a donation to the overdraft and Michael Foulger also propping up he debt." Spooky hey - SNAP the Spy.

I''m sorry but its just the way he said there was a keeper on trial...."looks like Thio.....is it him?" well to be honest hes not exactly a well known keeper, I reckon he''s seen this elsewhere and has posted as his own........apart from that he''s sketchy at best, don''t hold your breath

[quote user="olej"]http://twitter.com/colneyspy/statuses/2614113028[/quote]

So what is the big news then as its nearly 5pm?

"looks like there are complications, news should be tomorrow now im afraid... keep the faith. Its Whaley and Lee!"

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]"looks like there are complications, news should be tomorrow now im afraid... keep the faith. Its Whaley and Lee!"[/quote]Yeah yeah, he''s guessing.

Guess they are waiting for Clingan to sign for Coventry after he''s sorted his greedy agent out.

I wonder if Clingan would get a share of the fee the agent stalled the deal over.  If not, think Sammy should sack him sharpish!