Sign in to follow this  
roland rat

ColneySpy on Twitter, says...

Kick it off are also twittering that something is happening this afternoon.  Oh I wish I had a source!

[quote]Who''s colney spy? does he/she normaly get things right???[/quote]He did now and then, but since he started twittering his predictions have taken a nose dive... attention seekers eh[;)]

IF this is true i don''t think it is going to be Lee or a striker for that matter as we have Maric on trial. I would assume Gunn will want to look at him first. You never know though do you!?!

I''m waiting for the great soothsayer, Lambo, to reply to this thread before making my mind up to whether this information could be true or not.  [;)]

Wow, do you have a crush or something?? You seem to be mentioning me a fair bit today.

[quote user="Lambo"]Wow, do you have a crush or something?? You seem to be mentioning me a fair bit today.[/quote]

What are you currently wearing?

[:D]

[quote user="The Chirp"]IF this is true i don''t think it is going to be Lee or a striker for that matter as we have Maric on trial. I would assume Gunn will want to look at him first.

You never know though do you!?!
[/quote]

Bit worried that if he has a few games with us and impresses that Warnock may come back to him after he had a good game in the Palace friendly the other night.

The poster ''VeryHairy'' (!) is reporting on Kick It Off that Whaley is ''in the house''.... not sure who he is or whether he''s reliable, but thought I''d relay it...

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="The Chirp"]IF this is true i don''t think it is going to be Lee or a striker for that matter as we have Maric on trial. I would assume Gunn will want to look at him first. You never know though do you!?![/quote]

Bit worried that if he has a few games with us and impresses that Warnock may come back to him after he had a good game in the Palace friendly the other night.

[/quote]something i would ask gunn and co if i worked for the pinkun would

be... are norwich going to follow up any interest in the 4 lads who

were on trial at fakenham? The righback and powell got good reviews...I heard that Palace are in for Stern John and would imagine he''s a similar player to maric.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Michael Bridges and Chris Craig are on trial in Scotland.[/quote]Bridges would be a good signing... He finished very strongly for Carlisle last season with 7 goals i think.

His news was Lee and Whaley signing which he hinted at a few times... he now states it will happen tomorrow due to "complications" - this matches up with Salahuddin''s source who says Lee will sign tomorrow... who really knows anymore...