Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Alan Lee or Liam Dickinson?

He isn''t past it. True he''s not what he could have been, but injuries hampered him before. He''s over that now and has still got plenty to offer. I''m suprised he isn''t off to the championship. I''d like both Lee and Bridges to join. Not sure about Dickinson.

Dickinson over Lee anyday of the week but Clough has said he will join Brighton later this week.

It''s obvious how this thread will turn out, all the negative people here will say Dickinson as he''s more expensive and cling to the notion that spending big garentee''s success while the rest of us who know that passion and commitment with a smaller fee would serve us better.

[quote user="Lambo"]It''s obvious how this thread will turn out, all the negative people here will say Dickinson as he''s more expensive and cling to the notion that spending big garentee''s success while the rest of us who know that passion and commitment with a smaller fee would serve us better.[/quote]

passion didn''t do alot for us staying up.. dickinson in the long run might be sold on for a larger fee than we pay for him, if he has a couple of good seasons. Lee in a couple of seasons will be retired! Or be going on a free??

I can''t say i''m one for caring to much about how much we can make on a player in the long run.

I''m more interested in how well a player will do for us than how much we can sell him on for.

[quote user="Lambo"]It''s obvious how this thread will turn out, all the negative people here will say Dickinson as he''s more expensive and cling to the notion that spending big garentee''s success while the rest of us who know that passion and commitment with a smaller fee would serve us better.[/quote] Who says Dickinson is more expensive ? its young striker who scores goals and may have some potential against old lazy ex scummer who wants a club close to his home .No contest really is it .

Dickinson, he will score goals and is still young unlike the old, overrated, overpriced ex scummer

Dickinson as he would be of more value to us and with time on his side,were as Lee will be dead wood in a couple of years.But if sky sports sorces are correct then Dickinsons putting pen to paper and joining Brighton this week.  

I would rather see us sign Dickinson.

Simply because he is younger than Alan Lee and we will get more years out of him.

Also he does seem to be a target man like Lee, but I wish Lee all the best wherever he goes.