Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Keane takes spending to over £7m!

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]So you dont care that our only real rivals are miles ahead of us in every department , well it bothers me because untill we are above them in the league nothing else really matters , winning league 1 wouldnt be an achievement , and winning the paint trophy would be more embarrassing than anything else .Why support a club at all if you dont care how low they fall ? .[/quote]What is realistically (i.e. ignoring winning the FA Cup!) the best result we can achieve next season? Winning League 1. If you''re not interested in that, why not have a year off, and give the rest of us a rest from the constant doom, gloom and whinging? [:|]

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]So you dont care that our only real rivals are miles ahead of us in every department , well it bothers me because untill we are above them in the league nothing else really matters , winning league 1 wouldnt be an achievement , and winning the paint trophy would be more embarrassing than anything else .Why support a club at all if you dont care how low they fall ? .[/quote]What is realistically (i.e. ignoring winning the FA Cup!) the best result we can achieve next season? Winning League 1. If you''re not interested in that, why not have a year off, and give the rest of us a rest from the constant doom, gloom and whinging? [:|][/quote] So you think winning league one will be achievement , well i dont we should not be here in the first place its embarrassing , but then when the majority of our supporters are brain dead and put up with Delia Smith and that clown Gunn and cheer the signings of the poorest collection of so called players in years maybe we do deserve to be here . I can imagine you now jumping about celebrating a Paint trophy victory , pathetic .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Loan City Fc "]So you dont care that our only real rivals are miles ahead of us in every department , well it bothers me because untill we are above them in the league nothing else really matters , winning league 1 wouldnt be an achievement , and winning the paint trophy would be more embarrassing than anything else .Why support a club at all if you dont care how low they fall ? .[/quote]What is realistically (i.e. ignoring winning the FA Cup!) the best result we can achieve next season? Winning League 1. If you''re not interested in that, why not have a year off, and give the rest of us a rest from the constant doom, gloom and whinging? [:|][/quote] So you think winning league one will be achievement , well i dont we should not be here in the first place its embarrassing , but then when the majority of our supporters are brain dead and put up with Delia Smith and that clown Gunn and cheer the signings of the poorest collection of so called players in years maybe we do deserve to be here . I can imagine you now jumping about celebrating a Paint trophy victory , pathetic .[/quote]You can only beat the team on the same pitch as you.We are in League 1 and the Paint Trophy.  Thats reality. Grow up and get used to the idea.

[quote user="TheCardinal"]

My friends. Remember the 10 commandments. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours ass. And you can''t get a bigger ass than Roy Keane, if you ask me!

[/quote]I take it you forgot about Bryan Gunn then !

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="TheCardinal"]

My friends. Remember the 10 commandments. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours ass. And you can''t get a bigger ass than Roy Keane, if you ask me!

[/quote]I take it you forgot about Bryan Gunn then ![/quote]When he grows a psycho beard and runs away crying having bought a load of dross for 40m, come back and we''ll talk.

[quote user="Lambo"]Who gives a toss about Ipswich Town?? I don''t care one bit who their manager is, how much he has to spend, who he spends it on or even if they get promoted or religated. My only care is who Nowrich sign and how NORWICH do next season. Thats the point of being a Norwich fan is it not?[/quote]

I''ll bet you''ll give a toss if they are........

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="bluemike"]At least we have promotion pushes you sad arse jealous inbred.
[/quote]

You sound rattled my little mockney friend.
Like a man who knows a mentalist is in charge of his football club....
[/quote]

As you said in another thread bluemike, it''s all a bit of harmless banter.

If  " you sad arsed jealous inbred " falls into that category then best get the tin hats out for when it all turns nasty.......

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="bluemike"]At least we have promotion pushes you sad arse jealous inbred.[/quote]You sound rattled my little mockney friend.Like a man who knows a mentalist is in charge of his football club....[/quote]

As you said in another thread bluemike, it''s all a bit of harmless banter.

If  " you sad arsed jealous inbred " falls into that category then best get the tin hats out for when it all turns nasty.......

[/quote]yeah I apologise for that comment, I shouldnt have stooped to the level of some on here.

We used to be the butt of the Ipswich boys'' jokes when they were busy winning Division One and FA Cups and we were "consolidating" in Division Two. It''s certainly going be a tad more resonant when we are two leagues apart.....

Pride of Anglia anyone?

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

Pride of Anglia anyone?

[/quote]Cluck siding with the scummer, and not for the first time.You daze longing at the scum, I''ll carry on supporting my team. Deal?

[quote user="Herb"]You daze longing at the scum, I''ll carry on supporting my team. [/quote]And you can gaze once you''ve finished dazing.This beer is strunger than I thunked!

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Herb"]You daze longing at the scum, I''ll carry on supporting my team. [/quote]And you can gaze once you''ve finished dazing.This beer is strunger than I thunked![/quote]

Did you also mean ''longingly'' where you put ''longing''?

I cant wait for the new season. Whilst I would prefer our two clubs to be in the premiership together, it looks like we ''may'' get there first....but missing out wouldnt be the first time eh!If Keano spends spends spends, gets us in the premiership and then clears off, I for one, will be a happy Blue!At the same time I would like to see you guys do well and bounce back first time.Premiership derby in 2 seasons time anyone????

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="TheCardinal"]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/ipswich_town/8139818.stmOh dear. Keane''s not finding this as easy as he thought![/quote]Let me guess, we are the first club to miss out on a signing, and NCFC never have ?[/quote]Bluemike, you need to stop being so defensive. I''m merely showing the Norwich City community that even with cash behind you, it doesn''t always work out.

Yeah Keane takes spending to over £7 mill. But so what? We''d rather have our cute little Norwich under lovely cuddly Auntie Delia. Thank God that wicked evil Marcus Evans didn''t choose us to invest in, how terrible would that have been? Still it''s all going to go bust for them, then they will learn, you just wait, ok so we may be in the Conference by then but we''ll have the last laugh...