Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Keane takes spending to over £7m!

I''m more worried about our lack of finding a decent striker than what those MoFos down the road are up to

And Oh yes, when it all goes wrong, Mighty Roy throws his toys out the pram and walks off in a hump, Spend all you like Roy

[quote user="pete_norw"]And Oh yes, when it all goes wrong, Mighty Roy throws his toys out the pram and walks off in a hump, Spend all you like Roy[/quote]

I''ll stick £50 on them getting promoted,just have a nasty feeling they will do well this year!!

To the tune of ''Here We Go''...

They''re not us They''re not us They''re not us

They''re not us They''re not us

And repeat.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Ipswich will be up there next season [:|]
[/quote]

They were nearly "up there" last season without the Messiah Keane and spending squillions of pounds so they sure as hell should be "up there" next season, shouldn''t they ? Anyway, good luck to them but to be honest I''m only interested in where my team will be next season.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="pete_norw"]And Oh yes, when it all goes wrong, Mighty Roy throws his toys out the pram and walks off in a hump, Spend all you like Roy[/quote]

I''ll stick £50 on them getting promoted,just have a nasty feeling they will do well this year!!

[/quote]Blood money[+o(]

[quote user="Bob Stroud"]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Ipswich will be up there next season [:|][/quote]

They were nearly "up there" last season without the Messiah Keane and spending squillions of pounds so they sure as hell should be "up there" next season, shouldn''t they ? Anyway, good luck to them but to be honest I''m only interested in where my team will be next season.

[/quote]I meant competing for the automatic places. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Who gives a toss about Ipswich Town?? I don''t care one bit who their manager is, how much he has to spend, who he spends it on or even if they get promoted or religated.

My only care is who Nowrich sign and how NORWICH do next season.

Thats the point of being a Norwich fan is it not?

[quote user="Lambo"]Who gives a toss about Ipswich Town?? I don''t care one bit who their manager is, how much he has to spend, who he spends it on or even if they get promoted or religated. My only care is who Nowrich sign and how NORWICH do next season. Thats the point of being a Norwich fan is it not?[/quote]

Yeah but you can also be a FOOTBALL fan, I certainly like watching MOTD and the rest of ''the championship'' as well as us.

Being that Ipswich are the local rivals you are always going to compare and talk about the club. Especially with the state we are in relation to them and the money that they are throwing about and backing their manager.

So you dont care that our only real rivals are miles ahead of us in every department , well it bothers me because untill we are above them in the league nothing else really matters , winning league 1 wouldnt be an achievement , and winning the paint trophy would be more embarrassing than anything else .Why support a club at all if you dont care how low they fall ? .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]So you dont care that our only real rivals are miles ahead of us in every department , well it bothers me because untill we are above them in the league nothing else really matters , winning league 1 wouldnt be an achievement , and winning the paint trophy would be more embarrassing than anything else .Why support a club at all if you dont care how low they fall ? .[/quote]

I care about how low the club has fallen, but i don''t give two shits about Ipswich Town, i don''t like them, dislike them... i nothing them for lack of a better way of putting it.

My only concern for this season is Norwich getting their Championship status back not how Ipswich do.

[quote user="Lambo"]

My only care is who Nowrich sign and how NORWICH do next season. Thats the point of being a Norwich fan is it not?[/quote]

Not entirely.  Norwich City is our club and we have no wish to support any other, but we still have an interest in what''s going on in the wider football community because we''re part of it.  We forget that at our peril. 

Keep an eye on the length of stubble on Keano''s chin. The longer it gets, the more insane he becomes, until its reached biblical proportions. Thats when he gets that mad look in those Irish eyes and you just know he''s about to go walkabout [;)]I think its also in proportion to how much money he wast .... er ...... spends [:D]

[quote user="Lambo"]Who gives a toss about Ipswich Town?? I don''t care one bit who their manager is, how much he has to spend, who he spends it on or even if they get promoted or religated. My only care is who Nowrich sign and how NORWICH do next season. Thats the point of being a Norwich fan is it not?[/quote]

It was the same for me concerning the continuous interest in Southampton''s predicament....People prattling on how lucky we are......lucky us. [:|]

Any doubts that the Marcus Evans deal wasn''t a good move for Ipswich should surely be dismissed now eh? He''s spent way over the proposed 12m he said he would last season and i''m sure there is still more to come in this summers transfer window. Bottom line is he wants Ipswich in the Premiership and I wouldn''t bet against them making it to the Premiership within the next 2 seasons.

And to the people who simply said that they don''t care what happens to our rivals down south (just to make them feel better about our current state of affairs), well the reality is that Ipswich are our rivals and how we compare to them MATTERS! It wasn''t very long ago when we were a Premiership team and Ipswich were struggling financially, how the tables have turned now. So don''t say you don''t care about what Ipswich are getting up to because it''s bollocks!

[quote user="pete_norw"]And Oh yes, when it all goes wrong, Mighty Roy throws his toys out the pram and walks off in a hump, Spend all you like Roy[/quote]This. I can''t wait for the bluenoses to screw up yet another promotion push.

[quote user="bluemike"]At least we have promotion pushes you sad arse jealous inbred.[/quote]You sound rattled my little mockney friend.Like a man who knows a mentalist is in charge of his football club....

[quote user="bluemike"]At least we have promotion pushes you sad arse jealous inbred.
[/quote]    

go park some cars or shine some shoes in your east suffolk s**t hole.

[quote user="canary cherub "]

[quote user="Lambo"]

My only care is who Nowrich sign and how NORWICH do next season. Thats the point of being a Norwich fan is it not?[/quote]

Not entirely.  Norwich City is our club and we have no wish to support any other, but we still have an interest in what''s going on in the wider football community because we''re part of it.  We forget that at our peril. 

[/quote]

A truer meaning of "peril":

Eternal Father strong to save
Whose arm has bound the restless wave
Who bids the mighty ocean deep
It''s own appointed limits keep
O hear us when we cry to Thee
For those in Peril on the sea

[quote user="bluemike"]At least we have promotion pushes you sad arse jealous inbred.[/quote]Yes, and you continually muck them up which is delightful to see. [:D]Seriously, if you want to play in the inbred card on a forum such as this then you are a sad, pathetic and stupid little man. You normally make some decent points on here in some of the threads but then you balls up your reputation by spouting out rubbish such as this.

My friends. Remember the 10 commandments. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbours ass. And you can''t get a bigger ass than Roy Keane, if you ask me!