Sign in to follow this  

Me being a supporter of Norwich City since I was a lad, have always given my support to every player that pulls on the Yellow and Green, even if they weren''t up to much. Unfortunately where I sit, there is a group of kids who constantly slag off Svensson, even when he''s not on the pitch.

I know he has his faults but he is after all a Norwich City player who, if you remember, did is fair share to get us promoted last year as well as being a thoroughly nice bloke too. Why can''t we all give are support to every player on and off the pitch?

I hate to point this out Bob, but aren''t you having a bit of a moan yourself? 

Seriously though, why not have a quiet word with one or two of them at half time, nothing threatening like, just point out the virtues of camaraderie and confidence breeding.

unless of course they are of the type of kiddie who speak to grown ups with a didsain akin to that their parents had for teachers. in which case, give up, get a new seat.

In my point of view, I would NEVER boo a Norwich player, even he''s not my favourite. Those fans were disgraced.

this is a difficult one, and much debated on all msg boards

personally i have never booed a player on the pitch or even slagged him off during the match!!  I will come on here and criticise them though, after all this is a site for norwich city fans to air their views, (and they are not all going to be complemetary) - if we can give a constructive argument as to why someone should or should not be playing then why not?

booing players on the field is not going to improve their game, or show us collectively in a good light, yes, we all pay a lot of money to see ncfc - and we all get passionate about the game, so yes, i can understand why some people do it, although i do feel it doesn''t help

strangely we all seem to watch a different game every week, which undoubtedly keeps this lovely little site going, such is the intensity of certain threads