Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Another angle on McVeigh

I''ve just learnt of a Luton fan that McVeigh could only play a certain amount of games (10) for them last season due to:

either

a) his contract - weekly wage went up

b) Luton would''ve owed his old club money

Its worth pointing out that when McVeigh was playing, Luton had the best form of the season.

May seem like a bad signing as he was not a regular at a relegated League 2 side last season but the above puts it into context.

Also we had discussions with a former Norwich player now working in Luton (Zema Abbey) who said that McVeigh would be going into a coaching role at Luton but didn''t work out so he came home to Norwich lol

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

I''ve just learnt of a Luton fan that McVeigh could only play a certain amount of games (10) for them last season due to:

either

Its worth pointing out that when McVeigh was playing, Luton had the best form of the season.

May seem like a bad signing as he was not a regular at a relegated League 2 side last season but the above puts it into context.

Also we had discussions with a former Norwich player now working in Luton (Zema Abbey) who said that McVeigh would be going into a coaching role at Luton but didn''t work out so he came home to Norwich lol

[/quote]It''s been mentioned several times the WLY''s contract was the reason he didn''t play for Luton very often.  Rather than he was just plain old shit.

either

[/quote]Does he still look fat from this new anle?

Big ''Dick''.

What do you know about this new anle (anul?)

I''d be interested to know? (well, not really!) lol

OTBC!

either

[/quote]It''s a point thats been brought up before, but it''s one that remains

valid as it seems to go over the head of so many people on this forum

when read.

[quote user="John"][quote user="refjezhitchin"]

either

[/quote]It''s a point thats been brought up before, but it''s one that remains

valid as it seems to go over the head of so many people on this forum

when read.[/quote]

Because it''s a load of b*llocks, that''s why.

I know Nick Owen.  [:P]

either

[/quote]

Why would Luton owe his old club some money? Wasn''t he out of contract when he left here and then signed for Luton as an out of cntract free?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]I know Nick Owen. [/quote]

Does he still wear rubbish jumpers ?
[/quote]

Are you always such a prize tool?

[quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]I know Nick Owen. [/quote]Does he still wear rubbish jumpers ?[/quote]

[/quote]

Canarytom Blahblahblah........bare chested fight outside the swimming pool!!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Better if they were wearing rubbish jumpers...

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="canarytom"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]I know Nick Owen. [/quote]Does he still wear rubbish jumpers ?[/quote]

[/quote]

Canarytom Blahblahblah........bare chested fight outside the swimming pool!!![/quote]

[/quote]

i have a green one just like that!!! dam!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i have a green one just like that!!! dam!
[/quote]

A green senior citizen?....From Mars?

im going to get some grief for this i do hope norwich sign mcveigh .

i just have a feeling he is going to do a job for us .

some may forget he was in our side when norwich went up from the championship..

he is 31 and a division lower yet i have a strong feeling this man will do well for us .

i will keep pointing this out when he does...

im going to take some stick .. i think he could be a dark horse for us.

good luck paul ... !!!!