Sign in to follow this  
cundyno1

Clingan, Russell, Stefanovic!!!

[quote user="Legend Iwan"][quote user="CNS-Canary"]

Wow, I worked at Dunston Hall today in the C & B department, sadly enough Norwich players are classed as VIP''s inside of Dunston Hall, in which we would have been noted of their pressence.

As much of it is a shame, due to Russel being crap, I can safely say Clingan was not at Dunston Hall today.

[/quote]

Was he there yesterday though, as that is when he says he spoke to Sammy

[/quote]

It depends on what time the Original poster played Golf. I got in at 3:30pm, in which the Golf  day was concluding; normally, i would have been told, but their was no mention of any VIP''s.

[quote user="cundyno1"]I believe my findings were confirmed today by ian butterworth, and i have been a norwich fan for over 20 years so definately not a BINNER and also im a professional golfer so who ever you are mate fancy a game of golf!!![/quote]

Cundyno1 dosent give a good case a Norwich fan!!please explain ??

I would prefer both Clingan and Hoolaflop to stay; we have to hang on to our better players to prevent the total leagueoneisation of our squad.

But if they want out, then they want out.

Clingan wasnt playing in the golf day he just came up for a drink as he good mates with the guys in the pro shop. Plus there were some ex players about having a beer aswell, Iwan Roberts, Marc Edworthy, Ruel Fox and Mike Milligan!!

Why would i make this up?

Well he was right, they''re not going.

Hoolahan played and is though, thats a massive plus IMO.