Sign in to follow this  
super dave

Russell and Clingan

I heard tonight from a guy at work who does business with a couple of players that both Russell and Clingan will be leaving shortly.Clingan will be going to either Coventry or Cardiff for 600kRussell will be going to either Palace or Sheff UtdNorwich are trying to do a deal with Palace involving Lee but there''s still a couple of details to be worked outRussell wants to go to Palace as it''ll take him closer to his family but he''s got the Sheff Utd offer on the table in case it all falls throughBoth deals should go through by the end of the week

[quote user="sadlerman"]I heard tonight from a guy at work who does business with a couple of players that both Russell and Clingan will be leaving shortly.

[/quote]

Yes we found that out a few days ago hence several threads on both of them on here [:)]

I happen to KNOW for certain that your load of bull figures are utter tosh. I have been informed by my source which is nothing to do with NCFC that the figure could be over £1milion with add ons if Cardiff buy him. My source is very nearly as good a source as is possible.

Now I''m not saying he''s going to Cardiff, just how much the deal would be worth if he did. I would assume others are offering the same. One problem would be the fact they want to pay a lump sum and the rest in installments.

My advice to everyone is to not listen to rumours on here (including mine by all means) and wait until facts come out.