Sign in to follow this  
Desert Fox

Albert Adomah bid

Out of all the Wingers i''ve seen us linked with, this one if the one that excites me the most.

He''s young, will chip in with a few goals and is still going to improve.

Exactly the type of lower league signing we should be making along with Gill.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I guess our 90p bid didn''t cut much ice with them then.[/quote]

If Premiership and Championship clubs are interested it''s good to see our Management team trying to get a cheeky march on them.

Cant see us being able to afford him unfortunately. But he, along with Demetriu from Orient, are exactly the type of players we should be looking at. Have the ability to do the job now, but with bags of potential for the future.

I get to see a few Barnet games and the fans think very highly of him.  Heard there were Premiership scouts watching him last season, which might mean he is good or the fact nobody signed him might mean he is awful!

He has a lot of potential but is still very inexperienced and at times last year looked like a bit of a glory boy who thought he was the next Aaron Lennon - think he requested a transfer to play at a higher level etc.

Probably a story worth keeping an eye on.  It''s probably an obvious tactic to make an initial offer of less than you think the player is worth just in case it might be accepted.  I guess it just might now depend on whether we agree with Barnet''s valuation and are able to meet their asking price.  Although, in all probablitiy well lose out if there are Premier and Championship clubs also interested.

Who would you rather play for? Championship clubs Watford, Sheffield Utd, Blackpool, Reading? or League One Norwich? I cant begin to feel the embarrassment of rejection from the measly pathetic bid we clearly tabled. lol

i must of misheard delia after the charlton game when she said she''d do everything in her power to get us back, obviously without spending any money though

went to Barnet v Exeter last year and this guy was completely toilet. If we do sign him, I hope he was just having an off day!

Shouldn''t worry about it as we have probably only put in a derisory bid of about £50K anyway!