Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

pull your finger out gunny or we will miss out again

dickinson in talks with brighton .

barnsley confirmed interest in lee .

we will end up with no one yet again.

this is the first part of our team that needed changing .

we have not had our own striker who can score goals since the departure of earnshaw or ashton .

we wont have a hope of getting out of this division without players whoi can score goals and they cost money .

if we cant compete with barnsley and brighton then we have no hope .

this is clearly what we have missed for a fair while now even roeder clocked this when dublin left but nothing was done .

deals for a proven striker should have been tied up first and foremost.

you score goals you win games if we have to rely on players who clearly failed to find the net last season we have no chance .

[quote user="singing canary"]dickinson in talks with brighton .

we have not had our own striker who can score goals since the departure of earnshaw or ashton .

we wont have a hope of getting out of this division without players whoi can score goals and they cost money .

this is clearly what we have missed for a fair while now even roeder clocked this when dublin left but nothing was done .

you score goals you win games if we have to rely on players who clearly failed to find the net last season we have no chance .[/quote]If only more people had passed on the rebate.

i think the fans have suffered enough to be honest .

should not be up to the fans to fund players .

the board have made several blunders and it seems like the trend is likely to continue .

Hey people calm down, we have the goal machine Rusty to "fill in" up front!

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="singing canary"]dickinson in talks with brighton .

you score goals you win games if we have to rely on players who clearly failed to find the net last season we have no chance .[/quote]If only more people had passed on the rebate.[/quote] What a ridiculous statement , what have those who didnt claim got to show for their sacrifice ? more freebies .

[quote user="singing canary"]i think the fans have suffered enough to be honest .

should not be up to the fans to fund players .

the board have made several blunders and it seems like the trend is likely to continue .[/quote]I beg to differ,  the club belongs to the fans.  Us fans should be organising jumble sales, car boot sales, sponsored walks etc etc,  in order to help pay the decent wages of good players like Stephen Hughes.

so in that case when norwich got promoted to the premiership fans should get a cut of the money made ?

people pay for a season ticket of which is not cheap .

if you went out for a meal would you exspect to cook it yourself .

why should fans have to pay for the many blunders the board have made for not running the club properly .

the fans have been loyal this is shown from the gates norwich city get week in and out .

what havve they got back ...a club in freefall with no ambition .

[quote user="singing canary"]so in that case when norwich got promoted to the premiership fans should get a cut of the money made ?

people pay for a season ticket of which is not cheap .

if you went out for a meal would you exspect to cook it yourself .

why should fans have to pay for the many blunders the board have made for not running the club properly .

the fans have been loyal this is shown from the gates norwich city get week in and out .

what havve they got back ...a club in freefall with no ambition .[/quote]You do in effect if you are a proper fan with shares

So the new season ticket holders who paid the lower prices, should they have also stumped up an extra donation so they match those already holding season tickets?[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="singing canary"]dickinson in talks with brighton .

you score goals you win games if we have to rely on players who clearly failed to find the net last season we have no chance .[/quote]If only more people had passed on the rebate.[/quote]

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="singing canary"]dickinson in talks with brighton . barnsley confirmed interest in lee . we will end up with no one yet again. this is the first part of our team that needed changing . we have not had our own striker who can score goals since the departure of earnshaw or ashton . we wont have a hope of getting out of this division without players whoi can score goals and they cost money . if we cant compete with barnsley and brighton then we have no hope . this is clearly what we have missed for a fair while now even roeder clocked this when dublin left but nothing was done . deals for a proven striker should have been tied up first and foremost. you score goals you win games if we have to rely on players who clearly failed to find the net last season we have no chance .[/quote]

If only more people had passed on the rebate.
[/quote]

If only people would shut up about the damn rebate and realise that 350k is the cost on this years interest on the LSE land.

we are playing third tier football if people did not want to claim thier money back its up to them .

if a team has a gate half what norwich has and we cant compete with them for players its a sorry state.

the board have made several blunders of which most fans can see so why should the fans pay for it >?

but thats not the case though .

when has the board of norwich city ever listened to the fans .

they just have to sit back and watch a complete shambles .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "][quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="singing canary"]dickinson in talks with brighton .

you score goals you win games if we have to rely on players who clearly failed to find the net last season we have no chance .[/quote]If only more people had passed on the rebate.[/quote] What a ridiculous statement , what have those who didnt claim got to show for their sacrifice ? more freebies .[/quote]You''re a very funny man, you make Smudger look like a close personal friend of Delia and Mike.

well if everyone is happy that the fact is we are struggling to get players that barnsley and brighton can get .

then it is a very sorry state of affairs .

LQ''s lack of imput on this thread speaks volumes, we can all see whats going to happen at the Col Who game...........an away win!

[quote user="singing canary"]well if everyone is happy that the fact is we are struggling to get players that barnsley and brighton can get .

then it is a very sorry state of affairs .[/quote]I don''t think anyone''s happy, but we are where we are and getting angry, making naff statements, saying D and M should f*ck off, the new CEO shouldn''t be on the board, we shouldn''t be buying Division 1 and 2 players, we should spend more, where''s the money gone, I want my £7 per month back, the new chairman''s a puppet etc, with no real answers (other than administration!) or better solutions than the much maligned board are trying, and I''m no Delia lover, although I quite like Michael and believe him to be a true fan, but it''s my club and my team and will look forward to the next season like I have every year since 1968. Between Happy Clappy and Clunky Smudger Loaners I believe there sits thousands of supporters and that doesn''t include the hapless NCISA.         

maybe if they used some footballimg knowledge before we got relegated and bought a striker in january who could score goals rather than losing 7 million getting relegated we would not be in this mess to start with .

time will tell regarding how the new board members are doing yet we have needed a striker for a long long time .

i just see history repeating itself yet again .

yes im angry sorry for putting it across that way the canaries have been a big part of my life same as many for years .

mistake after mistake and thats why people are getting angry .

shortfab - pathetic post of the day re the rebate, well done. the fact that NCFC have 18000 plus season ticket holders compared to the probable average in this division of about 3000, yest it''s still the fans fault that we can''t compete in the transfer market eh? you need brain surgery - BADLY

well said loan .

£350,000 not claimed that should be matched by foulger =700k

that money should have gone straight towards a player who could score goals .

player budget should have been set before people could reclaim anything .

wonder how many more would have claimed the rebate back if they knew it was going into the playing budget rather than transfer fees .

we have spent 250k on one player the rest is fee .

considering we sold a couple of players the is no reason we could not buy dickinson and lee .

i really hope the faithfull norwich fan is not been had to be honest .

[quote user="shortfatb"][quote user="singing canary"]dickinson in talks with brighton . barnsley confirmed interest in lee . we will end up with no one yet again. this is the first part of our team that needed changing . we have not had our own striker who can score goals since the departure of earnshaw or ashton . we wont have a hope of getting out of this division without players whoi can score goals and they cost money . if we cant compete with barnsley and brighton then we have no hope . this is clearly what we have missed for a fair while now even roeder clocked this when dublin left but nothing was done . deals for a proven striker should have been tied up first and foremost. you score goals you win games if we have to rely on players who clearly failed to find the net last season we have no chance .[/quote]

If only more people had passed on the rebate.
[/quote]

Yes of course it''s the fans fault, nasty little Norwich fans!

That''s exactly what the Boards guilt trip was meant to do, and by the looks of it, it is working on some Norwich fans. Open your eyes!

how the fans are treated by this club is disgusting to be honest ,

no way should the fan have to pay for the boards mistakes .

im fairly sure if we went up to the premiership gate prices would increase .

it works both ways this mess is caused by people who dont know what they are doing no one else .

[quote user="singing canary"]dickinson in talks with brighton . barnsley confirmed interest in lee . we will end up with no one yet again. this is the first part of our team that needed changing . we have not had our own striker who can score goals since the departure of earnshaw or ashton . we wont have a hope of getting out of this division without players whoi can score goals and they cost money . if we cant compete with barnsley and brighton then we have no hope . this is clearly what we have missed for a fair while now even roeder clocked this when dublin left but nothing was done . deals for a proven striker should have been tied up first and foremost. you score goals you win games if we have to rely on players who clearly failed to find the net last season we have no chance .[/quote]

It''s been well reported in the press that we have had numerous bids turned down for both Lee and Dickinson.........It''s not like we are not trying to get a deal done.

At the end of the day Gunn has tried but if the deal is not right we should walk away.

IMHO I dont think either deal is dead yet.........both sides are using the press to force a deal.

We only have a certain sized budget, especially if we havnt had any decent offers for Clingan, Pattison or Russell........

The offer we have in for Stephen Hughes kind of points to the fact that 2 or more of the above midfield players are leaving.....

I still expect us to sign at least another 3 or 4 players on top of the 4 signings. I expect at least 2 strikers.

With Martin and Spillane back and the inculsion of the youth players its going to be a very different squad this year........ A LOT bigger and more physical.

But....... it will be OUR team instead of being full of loanees who only think of us as a shop window.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

But....... it will be OUR team instead of being full of loanees who only think of us as a shop window.

[/quote]Like Huckerby, Crouch and Harper did.......

Huckerby is the obvious exception....Crouch and Harper only wanted to put themselves in the shop window and nothing else.

Colchester United...interesting theory there First Wizard, because I don''t see an away win! and also an interestin theory that LQ needs to be on here 24/7 and contribute to EVERY thread, the lady has a social life First Wizard, unlike yourself.

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

Huckerby is the obvious exception....Crouch and Harper only wanted to put themselves in the shop window and nothing else.

Colchester United...interesting theory there First Wizard, because I don''t see an away win! and also an interestin theory that LQ needs to be on here 24/7 and contribute to EVERY thread, the lady has a social life First Wizard, unlike yourself.

[/quote]I take it you know them personally then and they told you their motives? Why is Huckerby the obvious exception?

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Hey people calm down, we have the goal machine Rusty to "fill in" up front![/quote]

LOL. Christ I hope that spoilt brat f##ks off before the season starts.

[quote user="singing canary"]dickinson in talks with brighton . barnsley confirmed interest in lee . we will end up with no one yet again. this is the first part of our team that needed changing . we have not had our own striker who can score goals since the departure of earnshaw or ashton . we wont have a hope of getting out of this division without players whoi can score goals and they cost money . if we cant compete with barnsley and brighton then we have no hope . this is clearly what we have missed for a fair while now even roeder clocked this when dublin left but nothing was done . deals for a proven striker should have been tied up first and foremost. you score goals you win games if we have to rely on players who clearly failed to find the net last season we have no chance .[/quote]

and the money to sign these players will come from our board will it?

jas :)

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]shortfab - pathetic post of the day re the rebate, well done. the fact that NCFC have 18000 plus season ticket holders compared to the probable average in this division of about 3000, yest it''s still the fans fault that we can''t compete in the transfer market eh? you need brain surgery - BADLY[/quote] I was actually taking the piss, but where do all the angry people, and you seem very angry, expect the extra money to be magicked from? We''ve spent badly for 5 years and we haven''t got any left and the people who oversaw those mistakes own the club and nobody will give them their money back so that they can p*ss off. However they seem the only likely source for any more funds unless Bowkett or poor old Foulger or Moore can be squeezed again. 

I take it you know them personally then and they told you their motives? Why is Huckerby the obvious exception? -

Its quite simply really but I shall explain it for you....Harper and Crouch went back to their clubs, Huckerby didn''t. pure and simple.