Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Anyone else still having fun?

Cos I sure as hell am!  Ok, I''ll admit to not being over the moon at being bottom of the Prem but I damn sure we won''t be their for long.  And at least we''re in the top flight, competing amongst the big boys. 

I still love the buzz at being in the Premiership.  The media attention ( well not all of it!), the press, Match of the Day.  You can''t help but notice Norwich City. 

I really hope that it will last for more than a year but I''m still enjoying the ride.

I''m with you DD. I have been to every game and loved every minute of it. Even Bristol Rovers, we''re through aren''t we? Also Liverpool, it was a pleasure to watch them, they were fantastic.

We have been committed in every game, played the best teams and have only been beaten three times. Hopefully Leon will keep his place and we will get our just rewards.

The only way is up!

Me too DDiM - I intend to savour every moment even if it turns into the season from Hell and we end up with no wins and a record low points.

At the end of the day three teams get relegated and that may be us - not going to stress about it as I am confident that the club can bounce back better than the recently relagated teams. Besides I have waited 9 long years to get back in this spotlight and its fantastic to be here!

OTBC