Sign in to follow this  
Official Joe

Best Wishes to John Hartson

Very sad news for John, my thoughts are with him and his family and friends.

Like many of you this sad news certainly made me stop and think.  None the less the big man is sure as hell one tough cookie and I’m sure he will fight, fight and fight some more to beat this awful disease.

Good luck big man

Very sad news, and very worrying.  He''s only 34, for God''s sake.  One year younger than me.  What a wicked disease cancer is.  Good luck John, and I hope you pull through.

Unfortunately cancer seems to hit the better people around - JH is one of life''s likeable characters, and I really hope he can remain strong enough to kick cancer''s arse.

Good luck in your fight John, I''m sure you have the mental and physical strength to beat it.Yes [Y]

Best wishes John - I hope you and your family come through this stronger.However, isn''t this headline a bit OTT?[url]http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED13%20Jul%202009%2020%3A21%3A55%3A483[/url]

Think his condition has worsened now, he''s had surgery today on his brain but it sounds like the cancer has spread to his lungs too.

Keep fighting John.

Was reading about the cyclist Lance Armstrong , he had the same cancer in the same places and he recovered so there''s hope for John plus he''s young and tough.