Sign in to follow this  
Official Joe

Best Wishes to John Hartson

that is very serious indeed. If it''s spread it could mean it is in his lymph glands. IF it is, he has one hell of a fight on his hands. Like everyone else, I really hope Hartson beats this. I know he is going through utter hell. It''s another high profile football player with a form of cancer, hopefully it will get more people checking down there and being brave enough to go to the doctors with a ''man problem''.

Good luck John!  You''ve always been a strong character. You won''t give up now I''m sure.

[quote user="The Chirp"]that is very serious indeed. If it''s spread it could mean it is in his lymph glands. IF it is, he has one hell of a fight on his hands. [/quote]

As I, and countless others will have experienced, that is exactly what can happen.

He''s a tough bastard, the treatment is harsh but mostly very effective if caught in time. Good luck JH.

Get well soon, Hartsy.I''m pleased you took the time out to read the messages here at the Pink ''Un site.

He was always a fighter in his playing days and will remain a fighter through this illness. Godd luck JH.

As much as we''ve joked about the big man, want to echo everyones statements and wish John and his family all the best. If anyone''s got the fight in them to beat it, then he has.Get well soon John!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]As much as we''ve joked about the big man, want to echo everyones statements and wish John and his family all the best. If anyone''s got the fight in them to beat it, then he has.Get well soon John![/quote]

John, Clipped Canary is speaking for himself - I never once called you fatso.