Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Read this please, my views on this season ect.

Right, time for another long post by me, I did one like this at the end of the season, giving my thoughts on why it all went wrong, and what we needed to do. This is going to be what I think about next season.

Firstly we needed a more experienced manager, if someone like Dublin or Roberts or even Huckerby had of become manager, it would have been wrong, when gambling on a manager, like we have with Gunn, you need money and stability, witch we don’t have at the moment. To get that, ideally we need to be in the Prem, and have money, but even the championship would be fine, as long as we where up there.

As for how we can go back up this season, its fairly simple, we need a system, which ideally Gunn should know now, so the players he gets in fit the system, and we don’t have to spend all season playing a different game for each loan player, From Sib to Lita, to Gow to Mooney to Lee, all of those strikers play differently, and we tried to get the whole team to play there game. If we have a formation and a system that works, that gets us goals and keeps us tight at the back we should get back up.

It’s obvious we need some money, but I’m sure everyone knows its not that simple especially in this ‘economic climate’ but we need it to happen, to get in a decent squad that is OURS, not borrowed like last season. At the moment, we need a target man, a right back and right winger desperately, then ‘if’ we had the money/if the players where available, a back up left back (I think Drury is great, and deserves to get his place back, he lost due to injury, not poor performances) at least one more winger, would be good if he could play on both sides well, and then a decent no experienced striker, who can score open goals, in case Macdonald and Martin don’t cut it.

Overall, I think we need the right player, the right system, eventually the right manager, the right board, but also luck, we never seem to get much luck, Ref’s let us down, decisions let us down, and other team’s results also let us down on occasion, most of that is not down the club, but has a big effect, ok its up to us to win are games, and not have to hope for results from other teams, but that’s how football is, we all support Norwich presumably because we live here or where born here, or because of family, I doubt anyone supports Norwich because of the style we play, most of the 25,000 that fill Carrow Road and the 1/2/3000 fans that follow across the country, all support Norwich because it is our club, and we deserve some form of reward for that, and that needs to be done on the pitch, so come on City show us what you can do.

ON THE BALL CITY

yes basically, when i wrote it, i didnt include half the stuff i wanted to, but a lot of that is to do with other clubs. i may add another ''bit'' tomorow.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]yes basically, when i wrote it, i didnt include half the stuff i wanted to, but a lot of that is to do with other clubs. i may add another ''bit'' tomorow.[/quote]

If you could please.....I would really look forward to it.

Im not sure i can wait until tomorrow. Could you please do it now. I cant wait to hear what other veiws you have.

[quote user="CDMullins"]So just to clarify, we need good players, a good manager, a good board and a good formation/system?[/quote]

Wow pure genius - I dont know why this hasnt been thought about before!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Go on, do it now for us please.[:D]
[/quote]

I''m refusing to do any more work until you give us the next instalment, go on ginge do it today [:D]

While others may mock ... I applaud you GP ... how refreshing to see a post heading include a ''please'' ..! I commend you sir.

However I too eagerly await your further thoughts ... I''d particularly welcome your views on goalkeepers using their hands and centre forwards using their heads

haha, your all so funny, if i had of put in other bits, i would have been moaned at for it being non Norwich related, so you cant win on this forum really can you?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]haha, your all so funny, if i had of put in other bits, i would have been moaned at for it being non Norwich related, so you cant win on this forum really can you?[/quote]

I can wait till tomorrow

I think GP has gone a little shy, lets show him some encouage come.

Come on GP, lets be havin ya! you can do it

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Cartman; "I love you guys"[/quote]Cartman: "Screw you guys, im going home"Oh & for added effect."You stupid jew".