Sign in to follow this  

Leeds v Norwich on Sky

According to this... [url=http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12942,00.html]http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12942,00.html[/url]Looks like it''s moved to Monday 19th October, 7.45pm, although it''s listed twice. [:S]

with the bbc also having the rights to show live Football league games any one know if we will feature on there at all?

jas :)

[quote user="Admiral Nelson"]Yes bbc only have Championship rights. But have the football league show similar to the one which used to be on itv on a sunday morning.[/quote]

Hopefully Gunn will be gone by then!

[quote user="Jordii-NCFC"]Id Rather Take The Friday Night then a monday night kick off.[/quote]

oh yes a weekend in leeds..

a great city for a night out

I had planned to do this away trip and stay with a mate up there for the weekend. This would make it a bit harder but should think I will probably still go. At least if its true then we have plenty of notice!

I am going to be living in Leeds by this time, so really looking forward to this game. Especially as I already have bets on with a few Leeds supporting mates.

Confirmed.[url=http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1723499,00.html]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1723499,00.html[/url]

why do sky go out of their way to ruin everything

[quote user="coro"]why do sky go out of their way to ruin everything[/quote]Curse Rupert Murdoch for showing a City game!!

some people are impossible to please, moaning when we are not on sky, ie ipswich last season, with so many people kicking up a right fuss over the match being ignored by sky. then when we are on sky, people still moan. i personally am delighted i get to see the mk dons and leeds matches on tv

i dont mind games being on tv, its when they move ones from miles away to weeknights. No thought for the fans at all.

BO LLOCKS! I had booked the weekend off work and planned to stay at a mates house in Leeds! We''d already sorted a group of about 12 for a lads weekend. Got rid of the missus and everything. How can they just do that? Hopefully Monday night in Leeds will still have a bit of life about it. Or I''m going to be getting all those lap-dances alone.

still it''ll deprive them of a big gate and give us more chance of the biggeest attendance average - whatever that counts for.

Actually, I am surprised that there are as many League 1 games on as there are....hadn''t quite realised.

Re: the Beeb''s games, I think they have 10 live Champs matches this season - so I guess we have to expect them to mostly feature Newcastle and/or Middlesbrough. Actually, they are showing the Binners game vs Newcastle....as the EADT put it, it was an obvious game to choose as it was "between the two highest profile Championship clubs"....I was almost sick on the spot.

What sort of financial benefit does a league 1 club get from Sky for a televised league game - any idea on the numbers ££ ?

this has worked out well for me also, living in Rotherham its only a short hop uo the M1.  I am away this week in Scotland so was gutted when fixtures came out.

I can go now