Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Eats Walkers!

Online Ticket Sales are here!

Had no idea it was a new thing. Got my tickets for the Colchester match there yesterday just after 9am. Really simple and easy to use [Y]

[quote user="nu_matik"]Anyone received tickets yet? looks a bit dodge to me...[/quote]Will let you know if and when they arrive.

They did it a while back, but it''s good to have it back.

Most clubs offer on-line sales so no reason we shouldn''t.

The club have been looking at the idea for a while. If you log in it has details of your previous purchases, all your details are already stored by your memeber number and the seats that are unavaliabe look spot on so i can''t see it being dodgy at all.

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="nu_matik"]Anyone received tickets yet? looks a bit dodge to me...[/quote]Will let you know if and when they arrive.[/quote]It looked iffy to me too - clearly designed to look like the offy site but a completely different domain, however there is a link to it from the official site so it should be kosher.

Err, they havent sold many for the Man utd friendly. I would have thought that would have been sold out with seeing as most of their supporters dont live in Manchester. Is this site real then or not? It looks pretty good.

[quote user="Satriales"]Err, they havent sold many for the Man utd friendly. I would have thought that would have been sold out with seeing as most of their supporters dont live in Manchester. Is this site real then or not? It looks pretty good.[/quote]The site is definitely real and authorised by NCFC.How do I know this?When I bought my Man U friendly tickets, I could log in by entering my membership number and my postcode and my details (name, address) were recognised.  There''s no way a hooky site could know this information unless they''d spent an awful lot of money on hacking NCFC''s files for very little reward in terms of income.

£18 bloody quid for a ticket in league 1!!!! the club are taking the wee aren'' they??????

Glad Block D is "limited seating" i dont want any old Riff raff sitting near me.....

jas :)

Had to settle for block A as i''m taking my daughter to her first proper match ( Somehow i dont think the Fakenham game last Friday counts).

As an under 21 it seems I don''t even have the right to log in. "Your customer profile cannot use the web.  Please contact the club."Great.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

£18 bloody quid for a ticket in league 1!!!! the club are taking the wee aren'' they??????

Glad Block D is "limited seating" i dont want any old Riff raff sitting near me.....

[/quote]

And they say that''s a category B game.  Imagine how much category A & A+ will be!

[quote user="RustysRevenge"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

And they say that''s a category B game.  Imagine how much category A & A+ will be!

[/quote]Category A+ is £27 for an adult