Beatle

Re: Kick It Off

I think it''s a good site too!

I''ve registered, had a few problems logging on but they were very helpful

and soon sorted it out!

Give it a try!

OTBC!

[quote user="Beatle"]

You''re a Luton fan........how can you improve things??????

OTBC!

[/quote]

Nay - I''m primarily a City fan - Luton are my second team.

[quote user="Beatle"]

OTBC!

[/quote]Oh, I think you''ll find Shyster will bring his own brand of wit and elegance to the party...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Beatle"]

OTBC!

[/quote]Oh, I think you''ll find Shyster will bring his own brand of wit and elegance to the party...[/quote]

Thank goodness for tuned in people like the very astute, Mister Chops.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Beatle"]

OTBC!

[/quote]Oh, I think you''ll find Shyster will bring his own brand of wit and elegance to the party...[/quote]...not to mentiona  15 point deduction - boom boom.I''ll get my coat too...

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

I''d be interested to hear views on the new site for City fans. Supposed to be independent of NCFC and of Archant.

http://www.kickitoff.co.uk/norwich-city-forum/

I''m amazed at how well its done althought obviously its still in its infancy. I will be interested in comparing posts as time goes on, it seems far more positive and upbeat than others at present.

Anyone else tried it?

[/quote]

I''ll get my coat........

[/quote]

Can''t you leave your cynical views to this from Cluck?

I''ve joined too looks good!

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

I''d be interested to hear views on the new site for City fans. Supposed to be independent of NCFC and of Archant.

I''m amazed at how well its done althought obviously its still in its infancy. I will be interested in comparing posts as time goes on, it seems far more positive and upbeat than others at present.

Anyone else tried it?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can''t you leave your cynical views to this forum Cluck?

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

I notice Wiz has joined at 12:14 today

[/quote]

Well, it was good while it lasted.....[:P]

I registered, but I hate the format, so can''t say I''ll visit much..............I now wait for expected point scoring from the usual sources.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I registered, but I hate the format, so can''t say I''ll visit much..............I now wait for expected point scoring from the usual sources.[/quote]

Why?

[quote user="Shyster"]Just had a scan of the place and it looks a tad chummy and faggotty at this time.I''ve registered to see if I can improve things.[/quote]Of course, you can always skip over to Shysters ''wonderful'' forum, to discuss ''hot-topics'' such as.......... Ahem...........Delia''s lady garden............[8-)]There is a link somewhere, but ballacks if I''m going to look for it.......[:)]

[quote user="Shyster"]Just had a scan of the place and it looks a tad chummy and faggotty at this time.I''ve registered to see if I can improve things.[/quote]What''s the matter Shyster - do you not enjoy a bit of man on man action?Methinks the lady doth protest too much! [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I registered, but I hate the format, so can''t say I''ll visit much..............I now wait for expected point scoring from the usual sources.[/quote]Good.

I like Kick it Off but I am worried that its just going to be the same as this forum if everyone from here joins there.

I know what you mean, King, but I doubt many of the ''usual suspects'' would bother signing up to another forum to bitch and moan when there''s one here already for them... they don''t like hard work, you see... [;)] Plus there seems to be an unwritten consensus that KIO is going to be a much ''nicer'' place to visit, without wishing to sound too pansy....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I know what you mean, King, but I doubt many of the ''usual suspects'' would bother signing up to another forum to bitch and moan when there''s one here already for them... they don''t like hard work, you see... [;)] Plus there seems to be an unwritten consensus that KIO is going to be a much ''nicer'' place to visit, without wishing to sound too pansy....[/quote]I do hope so...you delia loving cunt bag! [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I registered, but I hate the format, so can''t say I''ll visit much..............I now wait for expected point scoring from the usual sources.[/quote]Shouldn''t that be sorcerers. Best I get my coat as well.[:D]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

Anyone else tried it?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can''t you get your words right first time lightweight?

Fear not however... I only post on here and no other site of any kind.... plus this much publicised site will fizzle out overnight.....

You''re all lucky to have me.......

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="First Wizard"]I registered, but I hate the format, so can''t say I''ll visit much..............I now wait for expected point scoring from the usual sources.[/quote]
Good.
[/quote]

Guess what effect that will have on me Bob.............yes, thats right!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="First Wizard"]I registered, but I hate the format, so can''t say I''ll visit much..............I now wait for expected point scoring from the usual sources.[/quote]Good.[/quote]

[/quote]Boosting your post count?

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

Anyone else tried it?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can''t you get your words right first time lightweight?

Fear not however... I only post on here and no other site of any kind.... plus this much publicised site will fizzle out overnight.....

You''re all lucky to have me.......

[/quote]

If only i had an edit button hey!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="First Wizard"]I registered, but I hate the format, so can''t say I''ll visit much..............I now wait for expected point scoring from the usual sources.[/quote]
Good.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Boosting your post count?
[/quote]

Coming from a poster with nearly 5.000 posts thats hilarious!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]

Boosting your post count?[/quote]

Coming from a poster with nearly 5.000 posts thats hilarious!

[/quote]Its 300 less than 5000 and 6600 less than you.... and most of mine haven''t come from replying to my own thread twenty times to keep it up the page.... [;)]