Sign in to follow this  
Al Yellow

In such times heroes are made ....

The Premiership should beware. From our strategic position at the foot of the table we are ready to start picking teams off. We''ll fight and fight to claw our way up the table, battling the odds, the pundits, the refs and the money men. Two weeks for the team to simmer and boil with rage at propping up the table. Two weeks of anger to harden into 90 minutes against West Brom. This is a time for men of strong heart to stand against the tide. Or finest hour is soon to come, this is the beginning and not the end. Stay strong, hold true and rally to the flag! 

[quote]The Premiership should beware. From our strategic position at the foot of the table we are ready to start picking teams off. We''ll fight and fight to claw our way up the table, battling the odds, the ...[/quote]

.........Ā  Yeah !Ā  the only way is upĀ  now !!Ā  ............Ā  in the meantimeĀ  let the Ā team use the two week breakĀ  toĀ  really practise shooting at the goal from all anglesĀ  and distances ........Ā  if the continentalsĀ  can get most of their shots on targetĀ  then so should they !! .......Ā  there`s far to many of our players missingĀ  sitters

i will be taking a surprise trip up to colney during those two weeks to see if i can locate the passing along the floor schooling centre!!

anyone with a big flaskĀ of strong coffee and a warm car care to join me?

[quote]i will be taking a surprise trip up to colney during those two weeks to see if i can locate the passing along the floor schooling centre!! anyone with a big flask of strong coffee and a warm car care...[/quote]

GTG perhaps its having seen Stan Collymore on the Farm last night but I am sure your last sentence has dogging connotations!

OTBC