Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

LEE CROFT SAYS "

In his interview he states, "every player wants to play in the premiership"-----" The gaffer wants to get the ball wide and play with width"

Well Mr Lee Croft........... A. You wont be good enough for the prmiership.

B. You cant cross the ball if you get the ball wide.

Strange how the players seem to accept little or no responsibility for us being relegated last season!

Frankly we are better off without the likes of him..we need players who can walk the walk as well as talk the talk.

Talk is cheap, Croft!

I''ve gained a bit of respect towards him after reading that. Maybe not the most technically gifted players ever (!) but he always tried his hardest (although that often wasn''t enough).

Don''t forget my username used to Croft has fucked up a cross again, but the part where he wishes us well and says he wants us to bounce straight back is fresh to hear from a departing player, and it''s something that isn''t said as often as it should be by departing players.

I have to say I have never been a fan of Lee Croft and could never understand the adulation he received for simply turning up and running around a lot. His quotes since he left are indicative of the attitude of so many who pulled on shirt last season - over inflated idea of their own ability. He was playing in a poor Championship side because, like the others, he had a major flaw in his game. In his case it was his complete inability to cross the ball. Going to Derby isn''t going to make him a good crosser of the ball. I predict another Andy Marshall in the  making and look forward to the day when his limited talents find their proper level and we come across him on his way to a lower league or the reserves at Derby.

I do admire his publicity team who not only managed to get him somehow voted in as our "Player of the Season" but still had time to pop over to Iran and fix an election there as well to get the Jose Morinio look-alike re-elected. Obviously used the Player of the Year vote as a trial run!

so Lee Croft enjoyed being part of a relegated side, jumped ship at first time of asking and accepts no responsibility for his part in simply being not good enough to play for Norwich in a team not good enough for the championship.

Up yours Lee Croft! i hope you have a horrible time at Derby and are made to feel very miserable by their fans who see you for the over paid talentless waster you really are.

jas :)

Please let this be the last article about Lee Croft.  He is no longer a Norwich player and hasn''t been for a while.  There seems to be an article about him on here every few days.  Will the local press monitor his progress at Derby and keep us informed?!  I know news is scarce at this time of year, but I''d rather there was nothing.

[quote user="sig"]Please let this be the last article about Lee Croft.  He is no longer a Norwich player and hasn''t been for a while.  There seems to be an article about him on here every few days.  Will the local press monitor his progress at Derby and keep us informed?!  I know news is scarce at this time of year, but I''d rather there was nothing.[/quote]

well said, i would rather here about a cow getting sun stroke!