Sign in to follow this  
spark65

What would you do?

If NCFC were to go out of business. Could you ever go to football again. Just imagine how the Saints fans are feeling they may not exist at the end of the week.

Smudger and one or two others on here want just that. Maybe they will tells us all what they would do. Wouldn''t really affect them too much as they don''t watch city play anyway. They could still stand in Carrow Road and protest about there being no football to moan about.

Southampton will have a buyer (just as we would if we chased the crooked cook out) and in all likelyhood will be in a better finishing position than us come the end of the season even with their 10 point deduction . As for what would you do , go watch some local park football its not that much below the standard dished up by NCFC these last few years .

[quote user="jbghost"]Smudger and one or two others on here want just that. Maybe they will tells us all what they would do. Wouldn''t really affect them too much as they don''t watch city play anyway. They could still stand in Carrow Road and protest about there being no football to moan about.[/quote]

I think you should read what they put, the fact is most fans want delia gone, but im sure none want norwich to go bust!It would be extreme if they did, and i dont think smudger would want that....but as you are a fan who doesnt watch Norwich, i guess you are happy on sit on here and pick fights..

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="jbghost"]Smudger and one or two others on here want just that. Maybe they will tells us all what they would do. Wouldn''t really affect them too much as they don''t watch city play anyway. They could still stand in Carrow Road and protest about there being no football to moan about.[/quote]

I think you should read what they put, the fact is most fans want delia gone, but im sure none want norwich to go bust!
It would be extreme if they did, and i dont think smudger would want that....but as you are a fan who doesnt watch Norwich, i guess you are happy on sit on here and pick fights..
[/quote]

Maybe you should look back over a few posts before trying to be clever. Smudger has on several occasions said he would be happy for the club to go into admin just to get rid of the board. Once in admin you are on the same path as Southampton are at present.

Of course the fact I have both home and away season tickets clearly means I don''t watch Norwich. Really can''t believe I spent all that money and not used the tickets.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]This is the same guy who told us of the resounding victory for the board loving rebate claimers ..... lol  all 30% of them .
[/quote]

If you are going to have a go at people try sticking to the facts. What I said was, three days before the deadline, was that just over 50% had claimed the rebate. Resounding victory did not appear in any of my posts. In my view there were no victors or losers.

[quote user="jbghost"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="jbghost"]Smudger and one or two others on here want just that. Maybe they will tells us all what they would do. Wouldn''t really affect them too much as they don''t watch city play anyway. They could still stand in Carrow Road and protest about there being no football to moan about.[/quote]

I think you should read what they put, the fact is most fans want delia gone, but im sure none want norwich to go bust!It would be extreme if they did, and i dont think smudger would want that....but as you are a fan who doesnt watch Norwich, i guess you are happy on sit on here and pick fights..[/quote]

Maybe you should look back over a few posts before trying to be clever. Smudger has on several occasions said he would be happy for the club to go into admin just to get rid of the board. Once in admin you are on the same path as Southampton are at present.

Of course the fact I have both home and away season tickets clearly means I don''t watch Norwich. Really can''t believe I spent all that money and not used the tickets.

[/quote]

I guess you have to look at what position we are in, the fact is delia isnt gonna step down, and with her and her purse at the helm the future doesnt look bright, if administration is a way to replace her, then it''s a valied view.It is however extreme, but what future do wehave sliding dwn the leagues!!! And just for the record this is not my view, although i want Delia out!Onwards and upwards.......i dream!

Can''t imagine we''d start in the Conference - if we went bust and started again I guess we''d have to start at Ridgeons League level. I''d still go though, if it ever came to that awful situation (not that I ever expect it to).

The Aldershot fan I was speaking to today said it took them 13 years to get back to the football league. He was a true fan and never stopped going quite amazing and he lives in Cambridge

Throw egg and flour bombs at the inevitable ''unaffordable housing/flats'' that would be built on the hallowed turf that is Carrow Road.

[quote user="jbghost"]Smudger and one or two others on here want just that. Maybe they will tells us all what they would do. Wouldn''t really affect them too much as they don''t watch city play anyway. They could still stand in Carrow Road and protest about there being no football to moan about.[/quote]Smudger could go back to supporting Leicester (or did he not stop?)

I''ve considered this muchly and it has to be said that the fans who have presented the most admirable response to a disappearing club are the custodians and attendees of AFC Wimbledon. On a wave of indignation and passion they''ve been promoted 4 times since 02. They are now nearer to us than they are to their point of conception in league terms. Mighty and inspiring. God forbid we lose NCFC but if we could manage ourselves and had a decent and impassioned helmsman (and no - before you ask - the obvious applicants from this forum need not apply) such as Kris Stewart then we could have a future, And more relevantly so could Saints.

Hypothetical though as they will be purchased, take their medicine in the form of the deduction and avoid the drop this coming season. I''d put my teeth on it.

I want Smith and MWJ hounded out of the club they have so cynically destroyed.......

Them gone I''d watch us play in the Eastern Counties League.

Don''t confuse the two issues.

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

I want Smith and MWJ hounded out of the club they have so cynically destroyed.......

[/quote]

ahh but would our many not so bright fans then be applauding signings direct from the Anglian Combination, Sunday League or School even despite us having attendances 10 times bigger than the next biggest avearage gate in the league we are playing in??? [:^)]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

ahh but would our many not so bright fans then be applauding signings direct from the Anglian Combination, Sunday League or School even despite us having attendances 10 times bigger than the next biggest avearage gate in the league we are playing in??? [:^)]

[/quote]

I wouldnt care where we got them from, as long as they were good. (by that I mean better than we have and proved it on the field for us.)

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wouldnt care where we got them from, as long as they were good. (by that I mean better than we have and proved it on the field for us.)

[/quote]

How often do you find anything in life which is good and free???

They say the best things in llife are free, but how many things actually are these days and how true would you view that comment?

Usually, you get exactly what you pay for in all walks of life and if you haven''t realised how much this world evolves around greed and money yet then I have little hope for you.

Nevermind, I am sure that we will be cleverer and outsmart the mighty big spenders Huddersfield Town this year aren''t you??? [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How often do you find anything in life which is good and free???

They say the best things in llife are free, but how many things actually are these days and how true would you view that comment?

Usually, you get exactly what you pay for in all walks of life and if you haven''t realised how much this world evolves around greed and money yet then I have little hope for you.

Nevermind, I am sure that we will be cleverer and outsmart the mighty big spenders Huddersfield Town this year aren''t you??? [:$]

[/quote]

Did I say FREE ????????

NO I didnt read what i said again "Smudger"

Then again if there better than what we have (for free or cheap, I`m not going to say no) ;)

[quote user="spark65"]If NCFC were to go out of business. Could you ever go to football again. Just imagine how the Saints fans are feeling they may not exist at the end of the week.[/quote]not worth thinking about

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="spark65"]If NCFC were to go out of business. Could you ever go to football again. Just imagine how the Saints fans are feeling they may not exist at the end of the week.[/quote]not worth thinking about[/quote]

Exactly, horrible thought!

[quote user="spark65"]If NCFC were to go out of business. Could you ever go to football again. Just imagine how the Saints fans are feeling they may not exist at the end of the week.[/quote]

I would try not to sing out of key.  I''d get by (with a little help).