Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

Re: Alan Lee set to sign?

Great ,another huge mistake , this club just cannot avoid them can it .

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]Great ,another huge mistake , this club just cannot avoid them can it .
[/quote]

Sorry but all i could read there was "Bla bla bla, same sh*t different day"

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=88153&page=13

This person has been right about Ambrose and Sears joining palace.

[quote user="colneycanary"]Strong rumours coming from Palace that we are in talks with Alan Lee and have been for several days. Watch this space![/quote]

Why start another Lee thread, you had 4 or 5 to choose from ??????

CA, why do you feel that you have to question the threads? If you don''t like it, press backspace and move to another thread. Simples.

I don''t know what the web team have done here but this thread is now all jumbled up. Well done web team and i bet cityangel was the one who first reported it in the first place, because there is more than one Alan Lee thread!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I thought Cam had gone. Missed his little tit bits.[/quote]

He''s now posting on carrowroad.net.

Strong rumours coming from Palace that we are in talks with Alan Lee and have been for several days. Watch this space!

Glad to here that Cam is saying this as well!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I thought Cam had gone. Missed his little tit bits.[/quote]

He''s now posting on carrowroad.net.

[/quote]

He''s been posting on there for a good 12 months and is nearly up to 1000 posts on there too, likes Norwich sites doesn''t he?

I don''t beleive this for a second, Palace have said they''re willing to sell him to us for a fee, i''d imagine about 300K and Hoolahan seems like he''s reasonably happy to stay so unless the club for some mental reason is offering Wes then i don''t see this as being on the cards now.

[quote user="Lambo"]I don''t beleive this for a second, Palace have said they''re willing to sell him to us for a fee, i''d imagine about 300K and Hoolahan seems like he''s reasonably happy to stay so unless the club for some mental reason is offering Wes then i don''t see this as being on the cards now.[/quote]

I hope that Wes stays too, would like Lee to come to us but not at the expense of Wes.