Sign in to follow this  
Grif

Paul McVeigh

Paul McVeigh is apparently taking part in pre-season training with the club. Gunn says that both parties are open-minded as to what happens for next season....

Utilise McVeigh briefly, but properly on the pitch and he may still be of use.How about a player/coaching role?

I assume San Jose didn''t offer him a contract after being released by Luton... I can''t imagine he''ll get a contract here, would he?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Confirmed.[/quote]Interesting.

I actually liked McVeigh,at his best he was a great attacking midfielder.  If he is VERY fit then he could be a (now) cheap addition as a squad player.

couldn''t even make the Luton team in League 2, tells you something doesn''t it?

maybe will be more motivated if he comes back here...

I would imagine he''s just training with us to regain fitness... didn''t Mullers do the same a few years ago, or was it someone else? I forget, but anyway, something tells me we don''t have to worry about him gracing a City shirt again...

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Confirmed.[/quote]

Bugger![:''(]

[/quote]

Ha ha! I genuinely laughed out loud then.

I always liked McVeigh, tricky little player and if we had him on a similar deal to Cort I wouldn''t be against it. He made us tick at times, when he was in the mood.

[quote user="The Undertaker"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Ha ha! I genuinely laughed out loud then.

I always liked McVeigh, tricky little player and if we had him on a similar deal to Cort I wouldn''t be against it. He made us tick at times, when he was in the mood.

[/quote]

I laughed at the ''Should please McDonalds and Burger King!'' comment, not the quoted one!

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

couldn''t even make the Luton team in League 2, tells you something doesn''t it?

maybe will be more motivated if he comes back here...

[/quote]

If I''m right this was more down to appearance fees than player ability. If he sorts his attitude out then why not? We are a League 1 club after all.

Fucking hell if he can go and train at colney, i might pop around and see if i can aswell, i''m probably in much better shape than that fat midget leprechaun.

Laughable , we really do have a total incompetent idiot managing the team .

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]Laughable , we really do have a total incompetent idiot managing the team .
[/quote]

the same "idiot" that wants to sign Lee, and has already bought in 3 half decent league 1 players.... must be a buffoon. then.

Tw*t!

jas :)

Lee , lmao , rank average in his prime and way past his best . As for brought in 3 half decent league 1 signings ? who says , 3 nobodies in my book .Time for the bald leech to go back to arranging golf days before he really does serious damage .Worst Norwich City manager in history bar NONE .

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Good player on his day, could be sensible to have an experienced head around the place.

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]Lee , lmao , rank average in his prime and way past his best . As for brought in 3 half decent league 1 signings ? who says , 3 nobodies in my book .Time for the bald leech to go back to arranging golf days before he really does serious damage .Worst Norwich City manager in history bar NONE .
[/quote]

You''re right, Valencia should have been signing for Norwich City today.

Tool

I am not sure Gunn is the man for the job.  HOWEVER, do dismiss three signings who have succeeded at the level we are playing at, are leaders, captains or won promotions and are all over 6 foot tall is nothing short of moronic.  Mr Moron.[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]Lee , lmao , rank average in his prime and way past his best . As for brought in 3 half decent league 1 signings ? who says , 3 nobodies in my book .Time for the bald leech to go back to arranging golf days before he really does serious damage .Worst Norwich City manager in history bar NONE .[/quote]

How old is Squizz these days? If his fitness is up to scratch he''d be a good signing on a freebie. Before he left I always thought he was a classy player that we never got the best out of from a wide position. That''s not to say he didn''t do a good job as a left winger but the times he played upfront his link up play was fantastic.

Get Darren Eadie back aswell, pay as you play so it''s risk free.Oh what about Zema Abbey he could do a job.Then again if Daryl Sutch sorts himself out I''d give him a shot too