Sign in to follow this  
canarytom

Posting under different names

Can''t say I''ve ever had the time nor the inclination to post under a different name, far to hot for such shenanigans. [ip]

Multiple logins happen a lot on the official board.

Mainly people do it so they can ''agree'' with their own point of view, and to award themselves stars, its really quite sad.

Since one of two users were found out I''ve stopped taking the official message board seriously, because you don''t know if you''re talking with 1 person or 100 people.

I''ll admit to being a bit sad, but not Bristol! He''s a friend who I thought I would wind up. Sadly he hasn''t taken the bait! But great research norfolkchance1.... You''ve got enough time to have 2 accounts!

[quote user="canarytom"]

As a result of Cluck outing himself as I am a Banana, I was just wondering how many of you out there post under different names? If you are willing to admit this, why do you do it?

[/quote]Cluck is nothing to do with ''''I am a banana''''

''''I am a banana ''''used to be ''''Mr Norwich City'''' if you don''t believe me then do a search under the banana name you''ll find people reply to him under the Mr NC name.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]I''ll admit to being a bit sad, but not Bristol! He''s a friend who I thought I would wind up. Sadly he hasn''t taken the bait! But great research norfolkchance1.... You''ve got enough time to have 2 accounts![/quote]

No worries YS you got me with the wind up,  I have trouble remembering the password and username for one account let alone two so I don''t think two would be a good idea!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="canarytom"]

As a result of Cluck outing himself as I am a Banana, I was just wondering how many of you out there post under different names? If you are willing to admit this, why do you do it?

[/quote]Cluck is nothing to do with ''''I am a banana''''

''''I am a banana ''''used to be ''''Mr Norwich City'''' if you don''t believe me then do a search under the banana name you''ll find people reply to him under the Mr NC name.

[/quote]

well said!

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]When I want to wind you all up, I use a name with ''1'' in the first part of it and ''izard'' in the second......[/quote]Actually First Wizard does not use a logogram.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

CanaryTom, im a completly different person!

[/quote]

Let him have his little bit of fun......This world is full of smart arses and it''s just nice to see them make public fools of themselves.

Be proud that you are even being considered as Cluck......... [;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

I sometimes post as LQ when I want to get on the good side of Delia.[;)]

[/quote]On the good side, or up the backside?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

On the good side, or up the backside?
[/quote]

Same difference[:D]

[quote user="Major Bumpkin DSO"]Sometimes I grease myself up, attach the nipple clamps and transform into........ SMUDGER[/quote]im major Bumpkin DSO......well at least the small wart that lives in the crack of my heel.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

On the good side, or up the backside?
[/quote]

Same difference[:D]

[/quote]

With only the 10 inch heels visible for identification.[:D]

When I started, I added a character to use from my work computer but forgot the password one day.  I tried my Houston Canary profile there, and it worked, so I dumped Eastside Canary after only using a few times, and am here as just this one. 

I once used it to try to promote a song, "Raise a Little Hell" by Trooper as good entrance music for the team when that came up on a thread.  Houston Canary agreed.  Someone else checked it out and was not so impressed by it, but I stand by the song as awesome entrance music for a football match. So does Eastside Canary.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

When I started, I added a character to use from my work computer but forgot the password one day.  I tried my Houston Canary profile there, and it worked, so I dumped Eastside Canary after only using a few times, and am here as just this one. 

I once used it to try to promote a song, "Raise a Little Hell" by Trooper as good entrance music for the team when that came up on a thread.  Houston Canary agreed.  Someone else checked it out and was not so impressed by it, but I stand by the song as awesome entrance music for a football match. So does Eastside Canary.

[/quote]So out of the two people who think they''re Jesus, is it Houston Canary or Eastside Canary who is wrong?!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

[/quote]

So out of the two people who think they''re Jesus, is it Houston Canary or Eastside Canary who is wrong?![/quote]

It''s a lyric from Dire Straits''s song Industrial Disease.  2 protestor/cultist/hippie types trying to gain followers at Speaker''s Corner claim to be Jesus as part of their schtick (this is all implied in the song lyric).  However, if it was one of my characters, it would have to be Eastside Canary since he has been eliminated but brought bacl to life briefly on this thread.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

[/quote]

Tell me when you''re finished...ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz [|-)]

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Houston Canary"]

[/quote]

Tell me when you''re finished...ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz [|-)]

[/quote]

lol... i`m starting to worry thats twice recently that  i`ve found a cluck post amusing  [:O]