Sign in to follow this  
trustme

Press conference later today....

[quote user="kdncfc"]If it''s just the Aviva sponsorship extension I''m going to jump in the river.[/quote] Thats it lmfao .

[quote user="kdncfc"]If it''s just the Aviva sponsorship extension I''m going to jump in the river.[/quote]Wait for me

[quote user="ACE"]Why dont you do a search for "radio norfolk" on that new fangled hinternet.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Is there any way I can listen to Radio Norfolk online?

[/quote][/quote]

Well actually I already hasve the BBC Iplayer up but no sound is coming out, so I wasn''t aware if RN''s terms would prevent me from listening in London.

[quote user="kdncfc"]If it''s just the Aviva sponsorship extension I''m going to jump in the river.[/quote]

Hope you can swim mate! Sod the river, i''m off to the top of the castle.

[quote user="Lambo"]

... Aviva have extended the sponsership....

[/quote]Great news for the city.

HA HA HA HA HA AHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh oh HA HA HA HA HA AHAHHHH HAHAHAHA AHHA!!

FFS same old Norwich City!!!!!!!!

OMFG was that it?  Aviva extension.  All good news, but hardly exciting.Looks like Roy and co knew so they were more interested in their space hoppers all along....

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Other news to come soon I would imagine, like the new directors and players lol  oh well off to swat flies again[/quote]

Doesn''t sound like it tbh, i think thats the only news we''ll be getting today.

If that''s the best they can come up with I give up, all this anticipation only to be told that it was an extension of bloody sponsorship deal. I''m off to Hellesdon mill grrrr, we should have known it was nothing exciting.

[quote user="Lambo"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Other news to come soon I would imagine, like the new directors and players lol  oh well off to swat flies again[/quote]

Doesn''t sound like it tbh, i think thats the only news we''ll be getting today.

[/quote]

No I meant later on as in the next few weeks, not today, sorry should have made myself clearer

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"][quote user="we8wba"]

HAHAHHAHAHA this is true comedy gold

22 pages of fans anticipating a big new signing to be told "sponsership extended"

sorry guys but this is hilirous

[/quote]

At least spell hilarious right, idiot.

[/quote]and sponsorship, tool.

Oh well, the one positive is that we know that "trustme" is a source to take notice of when they say something is about to happen.

what a load of boll#cks that was. wasted all my afternoon waiting for the ''big'' news, but...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lambo"]

[/quote]

No I meant later on as in the next few weeks, not today, sorry should have made myself clearer

[/quote]

Ahh i''m with ya, yeah your right, give it a couple days and we''ll be going throught this again probably.