Sign in to follow this  
trustme

Press conference later today....

[quote user="Irish Canary"]F5 refreshes??! Learn something new every day.....[/quote]

And when you hold the ''Alt'' key and hit F4, something MAGICAL happens.

Is it actually going to be on Radio Norfolk? Cos I''ll have to listen to it over the web and I don''t wanna interrupt my lastfm-ing for some news article on pigs....

Sod the press conference...........I''m now trying to beat my own time on Fly Swatting!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHH!!!!

OTBC!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Is it actually going to be on Radio Norfolk? Cos I''ll have to listen to it over the web and I don''t wanna interrupt my lastfm-ing for some news article on pigs....
[/quote]

Don''t know, the last press conference wasn''t on there, but if it comes on I will let you know so you can tune in lol

[quote user="Beatle"]

Sod the press conference...........I''m now trying to beat my own time on Fly Swatting!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHH!!!!

OTBC!

[/quote]

lol sorry, that''s my fault, it''s a tad addictive

Welcome to the 21st Century.  You will love it here, although NCFC ain''t doing to well of late....

[quote user="Irish Canary"]F5 refreshes??! Learn something new every day.....[/quote]

Just heard that it to announce that Delia is baking cakes and selling them on a stall at the car boot sale with all the proceeds going to Bryan Gunns transfer kitty.

[quote user="mrdi"]

[/quote]

Hahaha...I fell for it!

[quote user="mrdi"]

[/quote]

Nasty.....though as a near computer-illiterate, I found the ctlr, alt and arrow key at the same time a good way to wreak havoc on like-minded computer simpletons. Anyway, 21 minutes to go (and I have a meeting in 6)....

Heard talk that the Press Conf is something to do with AVIVA?????

Don''t know what though!!!!

Any ideas????

OTBC!!!!!

BLOODY FLIES!!!!!!!!!

If the good news that certain posters have ''announced'' on this site comes true- will the people that berated them apologise?We''re all friends here [:)][Y]

[quote user="Beatle"]

BLOODY FLIES!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

What is it with you and these flies?

Perhaps you should consider having a wash/changing your clothes/taking the bins out?

[quote user="Insider"]If the good news that certain posters have ''announced'' on this site comes true- will the people that berated them apologise?We''re all friends here [:)][Y][/quote]Yes CT, we''ll apologise to you.........

[quote user="Insider"]If the good news that certain posters have ''announced'' on this site comes true- will the people that berated them apologise?

We''re all friends here [:)][Y]
[/quote]

go away CT

[quote user="city till i die"]

[quote user="Insider"]If the good news that certain posters have ''announced'' on this site comes true- will the people that berated them apologise?We''re all friends here [:)][Y][/quote]

go away CT

[/quote][:S] I can safely say I have no idea what you are talking about

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol it''s a game called fly swat, I put a link to it for people to pass the time until the press conference at the RNS[/quote]

I was tempted to play it but after seeing people''s frustrations i decided to stick with my Newcastle game on Footy Manager, 25 games in and just went 3rd after Chelsea lost to Liverpool, the three of us our battling for 3rd, 4th and 5th.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol it''s a game called fly swat, I put a link to it for people to pass the time until the press conference at the RNS[/quote]I can confirm Fly Swat is annoyingly adictive!

[quote user="Insider"][quote user="city till i die"]

[quote user="Insider"]If the good news that certain posters have ''announced'' on this site comes true- will the people that berated them apologise?

We''re all friends here [:)][Y]
[/quote]

go away CT

[/quote]

[:S] I can safely say I have no idea what you are talking about
[/quote]

OFF COURSE YOU DONT!!!!