Sign in to follow this  
trustme

Press conference later today....

[quote user="ACE"]http://twitter.com/michaeljbailey

A couple of players?
[/quote]

As in from the current squad. Bish also said the McVeigh news was fascinating remember....

Just a thought, but just maybe its the Foulger-led takevoer?

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

I''ve just been ''tipped off'' what''s going to be announced. I''m not going to say what it is in case it''s incorrect. If it is true be excited, be very excited.

The tone of this forum is about to change BIG TIME! (If it''s true obviously!!!!!)

[/quote]

If you smeeeelllll what the Hucks is cookin

Thats a fair point - the McVeigh news was not fascinating![quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="ACE"]http://twitter.com/michaeljbaileyA couple of players?[/quote]

As in from the current squad. Bish also said the McVeigh news was fascinating remember....

[/quote]

[quote user="n146mann"]comon sideshow tim tell us.[/quote]

Believe me if this info is wrong, i will never live it down so i''m gonna stay quiet.

F**k i hope it''s true though

Sorry but I''m steadfastly refusing to get excited... we had all this last year with the EDP EXCLUSIVEs and whatnot and it was all just a massive let-down that ended up getting me angry.Admittedly, its a struggle, but I''m keeping calm for now and expecting simply a few signings and nothing more....

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="MXboy"]yeah, i am using IE8. thanks for the tip i may have to try ff sometime.[/quote]IE8 Does that when you do the quote[/quote]

unless you click the compatibility view button. Next to where you enter a url

[quote user="Michael Bates"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

I''ve just been ''tipped off'' what''s going to be announced. I''m not going to say what it is in case it''s incorrect. If it is true be excited, be very excited.

The tone of this forum is about to change BIG TIME! (If it''s true obviously!!!!!)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Breakfast in the US I imagine....

[/quote]

[/quote]

[;)]

My guess is that it is likely to be the announcement of the new directors, whether it is exciting or not depends how much lovely investment they bring to the party.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO classic

I tried to ring my other half who''s at the show but her phone went straight to voicemail so i text her to say be at the NCFC stand at 2.15 and to text me as soon as whatever it is is announced.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

Believe me if this info is wrong, i will never live it down so i''m gonna stay quiet.

[/quote]

PM us all then and spare your shame,if it''s false we shall say no more,if it''s true we will tell everyone you had it spot on!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[/quote]

PM us all then and spare your shame,if it''s false we shall say no more,if it''s true we will tell everyone you had it spot on!

[/quote]id go along with that.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Sorry but I''m steadfastly refusing to get excited... we had all this last year with the EDP EXCLUSIVEs and whatnot and it was all just a massive let-down that ended up getting me angry.Admittedly, its a struggle, but I''m keeping calm for now and expecting simply a few signings and nothing more....[/quote]Where''s your pulse man? If you don''t get exicted by a press conference, how will you get exicted when the ball gets to an unmarked striker in the box? Why do comparisons between the management of recent years and Jamie Cureton arise unbidden at this point?

Not felt like this for a while,getting really up for some goods news from Norwich. God I hope today does is not end in a huge let down.

You don''t find the prospect of a "few signings" exciting?  You need to check your yellow and green tank is full mate.[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Sorry but I''m steadfastly refusing to get excited... we had all this last year with the EDP EXCLUSIVEs and whatnot and it was all just a massive let-down that ended up getting me angry.Admittedly, its a struggle, but I''m keeping calm for now and expecting simply a few signings and nothing more....[/quote]

[quote user="timncfc"]Not felt like this for a while,getting really up for some goods news from Norwich. God I hope today does is not end in a huge let down.[/quote]

lol we shall all see very soon

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="Michael Bates"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Breakfast in the US I imagine....

[/quote]

A deal agreed for him to join in November maybe? I just want the legend back asap :)

[quote user="7rew"]Where''s your pulse man?[/quote]I''m sat in my building looking out at all the girls dressing down for the sunshine in All Saints Park.... my pulse is busy. [:)]