Sign in to follow this  
trustme

Press conference later today....

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="olej"]where will it be? carrow road, colney or the show?[/quote]

The show.

[/quote]

Oh bugger, my mate just put the phone down and she''s at the show, should have told her to run along to the NCFC stand lol  now there''s no answer on her phone

[/quote]

I am awaiting a reply from the kids who are at the show!!

[/quote]

Typical huh?  When you want them you can''t get hold of them lol

[/quote]

Have sent sons one and two on a mission!

[/quote]

Good, good lol my mate ain''t even responding to my texts, so either she has turned her phone off or she has it in her bag and can''t hear it

[quote user="Iwan is God"]EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD!!! 2.15PM I''ll be glued to my radio![/quote]

Last time I expected a press conference on Radio Norfolk, they had the joys of Bees or something on there, but will tune in anyhow lol

So the OP is a trustworthy source.  Interesting.[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Iwan is God"]He''s heard something... You''re a bad man for teasing us like this, Pete!!![/quote]

You have a time and now a location... Go enjoy the sunshine for a couple of hours.

[/quote]

[quote user="Songwriter"]Let''s just say a one way ticket from the USA was booked a week ago.[/quote]McVeigh came back from his trial did he? Nice

[quote user="Duffman"]I am working just opposite the EDP, can I pop in for an exclusive?

If not I will be lunching now and heading back for 2.  

Sounds like the OP has got it spot on..........again.
[/quote]

You can pop in tomorrow and face the video camera if you like.

Iwan is God - aren''t you supposed to be privy to inside info from time to time? Not heard much about today? (Apologies if i''ve got you confused with someone else and you don''t in fact have a source)

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Duffman"]I am working just opposite the EDP, can I pop in for an exclusive?If not I will be lunching now and heading back for 2.   Sounds like the OP has got it spot on..........again.[/quote]

[/quote]I am going to the RNS tomorrow so I might just do that.

[quote user="ncfclad"]Pete could you give us more insight? investment, new signings, dont know?[/quote]

lol not long to wait now, I am sure as much as Pete would like to say he can''t

My mate should be on the EDP stall, Ian Clarke.

Keep texting him to see if he knows anything but he doesn''t......yet!

OTBC!

Occasionally as my AD is friendly with a couple of ex players & a director at the club... He hasn''t been in the building for over a fortnight now so I''m out of the loop unfortunately...

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Duffman"]I am working just opposite the EDP, can I pop in for an exclusive?

If not I will be lunching now and heading back for 2.  

Sounds like the OP has got it spot on..........again.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am going to the RNS tomorrow so I might just do that.
[/quote]

Good lad.

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="Dave"]It is Lee signing, just heard from a guy at the show, he has seen him.[/quote]

Is that true?

[/quote]No idea, either the guy doesn''t believe me that there will be a press conference and texted me a sarky comment or he has genuinely seen Lee, although he isn''t usually the type to lie.  We will see, personally I beleive him.Soon see though!

Apparently it''s Delia. She should be sufficiently oiled up by 2.15 and she has something about lovely investment to talk about.

It''s a tradition

http://twitter.com/pinkun/status/2418692036

copy and paste the link into the URL

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]

[quote user="Duffman"]I am working just opposite the EDP, can I pop in for an exclusive?If not I will be lunching now and heading back for 2.   Sounds like the OP has got it spot on..........again.[/quote]

[/quote]Someone on WOTB has just claimed to have seen Huckerby at the show - maybe you could get him to pop in and do a quick piece to camera? :)

This is all getting very exciting. I so hope that it''s worth the wait!

[quote user="Grif"]This is all getting very exciting. I so hope that it''s worth the wait![/quote]

Keep calm Grif,it''s just a new recipe Delia has come up with!!

I''ve just been ''tipped off'' what''s going to be announced. I''m not going to say what it is in case it''s incorrect. If it is true be excited, be very excited.

The tone of this forum is about to change BIG TIME! (If it''s true obviously!!!!!)