Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Who noticed this about WLY?

What, do you want him to train naked? All the training tops have numbers on them! Most of the time the players don''t even wear their correct squad numbers either...

[quote user="Lakey"]What, do you want him to train naked? All the training tops have numbers on them! Most of the time the players don''t even wear their correct squad numbers either...[/quote]More like you would as it crossed your mind.

This might be a stupid question....what does WLY stand for?

Sorry again. Am prepared for the slating.

Hold up....does it stand for ''We Love You''....as in the song??!

Do realize i''m talking to myself. Best conversation i''ve ever had.

Beckham had a no23 on his kit when he trained with Arsenal last year. Doesn''t mean McVeigh has signed.

WE LOVE YOU Paul McVeigh and if it''s quite alright WE LOVE YOU Paul McVeigh, Despite your lack of height WE LOVE YOU Paul McVeigh, Cross the ball and we''ll score.

Can''t believe this. Talk about the old boys network. So far I''m very glad I claimed my rebate.

Pie shops will be happy anyway!

[quote user="Big Dave"]Can''t believe this. Talk about the old boys network. So far I''m very glad I claimed my rebate. Pie shops will be happy anyway![/quote]

Hmm I''m quite up for this, he looks in fairly good nick in the photos, we''ve got few options down the left hand side, wages wont be huge and he''s only 31, if he can prove his general fitness in training I can''t seethe problem.

I dreamt he was back playing for us, but I think that was because someone else had mentioned this on this board previously.

If we could produce the kind of performances like he used to in his heydey for us, yes he would be well worth it. But he is ageing now and he also wasn''t making the Luton team (I dont buy the appearence bonus story as you would make more money playing your best players and staying up). That puts him behind Spillane and Martin in the pecking order.

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

[quote user="Big Dave"]Can''t believe this. Talk about the old boys network. So far I''m very glad I claimed my rebate. Pie shops will be happy anyway![/quote]

Hmm I''m quite up for this, he looks in fairly good nick in the photos, we''ve got few options down the left hand side, wages wont be huge and he''s only 31, if he can prove his general fitness in training I can''t seethe problem.

[/quote]

And the person who posted the above has the gall to call himself 

''still holding out for new heroes''

[:P]