Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

BBC announces live CHAMPIONSHIP football dates ...

No doubt the blue brigade will be serenading the entire nation with "are you watching Norwich etc............" when they are on- I hope they get stuffed.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]typical, another opportunity missed, but all is not lost, apparently the BBC have rights to the St Johnstones Paint Trophy.[/quote]What? They only have the rights to show the goals of the JPT and rest of the Football League

yes, sorry if that was unlear, just goals from football league and jpt. so i take it the ''championship'' on itv is dead and burried. thank god for that. 

The BBC needs to save every penny in order to allow every single employee at least a week at the Olympics, it''s their pet obsession.

Oh well we can all watch Ipswich get thrashed at Coventry on Sunday 9th as its live on Sky [:D]

Really? i thought WBA vs Newcastle woulda been Sky''s choice on a live game for that weekend.

It is WBA vs Newcastle on Sat 8th Aug.

The second game is Scum vs Newcastle on Sept 26th.

OTBC!

BBC have got that one - Sky are also supposed to be showing Southampton vs Millwall on the Saturday lunchtime but at this rate it''ll probably be live footage from an empty St Mary''s...

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]typical, another opportunity missed, but all is not lost, apparently the BBC have rights to the St Johnstones Paint Trophy.[/quote]

we haven''t got a chance it looks like St Johnstones name is already on the cup...or maybe it''s the Ian St John and Greavsies Pants Trophy

just went on the bbc football site to have a look, clicked on the championship tab and looked for norwich, who are not there anymore obviously, I just forgot for one brief moment....anyway, there''s a good article here  , apart from the last bit where he suggests that the supporters of norwich, southampton and charlton deserted their clubs when they were relegated from the prem,    

[quote user="cityangel"]Oh well we can all watch Ipswich get thrashed at Coventry on Sunday 9th as its live on Sky [:D][/quote] Ooooooh, I expected better from you !!

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="cityangel"]Oh well we can all watch Ipswich get thrashed at Coventry on Sunday 9th as its live on Sky [:D][/quote] Ooooooh, I expected better from you !!
[/quote]

I know, but its fun to wind you Ipswich fans up  [:)] Also looking forward to watching Newcastle thrash you live on BBC[:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="cityangel"]Oh well we can all watch Ipswich get thrashed at Coventry on Sunday 9th as its live on Sky [:D][/quote] Ooooooh, I expected better from you !!
[/quote]

I know, but its fun to wind you Ipswich fans up  [:)] Also looking forward to watching Newcastle thrash you live on BBC[:)]

[/quote]

I wouldn''t go that far.

There must be the Shuttlecock Open on TV that day or something...

[quote user="Largey"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="cityangel"]Oh well we can all watch Ipswich get thrashed at Coventry on Sunday 9th as its live on Sky [:D][/quote] Ooooooh, I expected better from you !![/quote]

[/quote]

I wouldn''t go that far.

There must be the Shuttlecock Open on TV that day or something...

[/quote]The shuttlecock champ is from Ippo by the way !!