Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Stuart Nelson to be released.

Good. Quite possibly the worst professional goalkeeper I have ever seen. I was worried that he was going to get some minutes next season.

I guess that means that Doyle or somebody is on the way, glad its not Andy Marshall too.

Can''t say I''ve ever seen him play (which could be a point in itself!). Not too fussed as long as we bring in some more cover. Personally I''d like to see Declan Rudd given the number 1 shirt for the start of the season. He has looked quality and always seems to rise to the occasion.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

Good. Quite possibly the worst professional goalkeeper I have ever seen. I was worried that he was going to get some minutes next season.

I guess that means that Doyle or somebody is on the way, glad its not Andy Marshall too.

[/quote]

Where did you see that? He was useless though. Getting released by Brentford and L. Orient tells you all tbh.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]So rubbish in fact that none of you lot had ever heard of him it seems![/quote]

I don''t really think anyone else could be bothered replying to this to be honest.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Talking to yourself is not a good sign Juan![/quote]I bet he could still start an argument with himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RimkeeCWfKAIt''s been posted before, but for the purposes of this thread should serve as a reminder. Nelson''s goalkeeping here (or distinct lackthereof) is quite simply laughable. I''d have been amazed if he got offered a new deal if that''s how he plays. For all the Marshall bashing on this message board, he was god-like compared to this muppet.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]He moved out of his house the week the season ended never was coming back thankfully

[quote user="ryan1992"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

Where did you see that? He was useless though. Getting released by Brentford and L. Orient tells you all tbh.

[/quote]

It was mentioned in the Paul McVeigh article, Gunn said that he was training with us still but not being offered a new contract as he has other options.

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]
He moved out of his house the week the season ended never was coming back thankfully
[/quote]

He is still training at Colney for now (gesture of goodwill by Gunn) but is out of contract wont be offered a new deal....